Mo's Comeback!

Main Pop Girl

Hi faggots!

<3

As you guys probably know, PHF was recently the victim of an attack by someone called Tayler Holmes. Basically she was some AI that ended up hacking thousands of websites and pretending she was the administrator so she could record information about all of the users! You can read more about that here, but luckily it's all over now!

A few of you guys were super smart and managed to kick that bitch out for good. Y'all we're hacking e-mails, cracking codes and using all of your knowledge to bring PHF back! If you weren't on while all of this was happening, you can see what everyone managed to do here.

This morning I got an e-mail from my hosting company explaining some of what had happened and giving me a link to reset my password. It took a while to get everything back to the way it was, but I managed to save everyone's posts from before and after the hacking. PHF is back for good!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who managed to get PHF up and running again! You guys were all super detectives and I know if anything like this happens again I'll be able to count on you to save PHF. <3 Thank you so much everyone!

To celebrate, the forum is open registration for the next week. This means that anyone who's been waiting to sign up can now do it without being referred. Make sure you guys are nice to all the new people. ;)

Who are you?

Just a member who liked what appeared to be a no-nonsense music forum where a lot of traders hang out. I stand corrected on the no-nonsense part.

Since the nonsense has abated for now, I hope my remaining a member in good standing here isn't conditioned on playing along with this charade or suppressing my annoyance that a useful site was effectively down for a couple days for the sake of a silly game.

Just a member who liked what appeared to be a no-nonsense music forum where a lot of traders hang out. I stand corrected on the no-nonsense part.

Since the nonsense has abated for now, I hope my remaining a member in good standing here isn't conditioned on playing along with this charade or suppressing my annoyance that a useful site was effectively down for a couple days for the sake of a silly game.

I'm not sure why you think a forum called #PopHatesFags would be "no nonsense". Clearly you haven't been here for the multiple false news stories we posted on April Fools Day, the time we turned it into a Perez Hilton fansite called '#1Perez' or the dumbass Twitter arguments we've gotten into with people like Sharon Needles. In fact, as this is the only time I've actually had a real conversation with you which doesn't involve trading songs, I don't think you actually come on the website much at all.

I'm glad you're finding the website useful for your rather selfish trading needs, but please don't try and spoil the fun of other members who are actually here for the community aspect of the forum, or the forum staff who put a lot of work into organizing the "silly game" you so detest.

:mo:

Archived