Witchy Movies (and shows) Any fans here?

adirgeforher

Witches! Wizards! Mages! Magical realism! Magic. This list includes good, bad, stereotypes, wicca, black and white magick and everything between. Films & TV shows, including anime and special witch-centric episodes. A few of the shows are not witchy per se, but there is a main witch in the show (Buffy, Vampire Diaries.)

I have not included, for the most part, films where a witch lurks in the background as a shadowy creeper and does nothing overly interesting.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls058124459

Still have many more to add. But let me know what's missing!

Does anyone want to talk about the genius that is charmed? I recently finished the entire show off of netflix. I used to watch it growing up so being able to watch them all and see the ending of the show was awesome.

#fuckshannondaughtry #teamrosemcgowan #pray4thereboot

The Craft :hail:

The Lords Of Salem :hail:

The Worst Witch :hail:

omg The Lords of Salem was the biggest mess ever.

OMG, THE CRAFT. :stretcher: I watched that a few weeks ago and it was so good/bad at the same time, I loved it. The Worst Witch was amazing too but I was not here for that sequel they attempted to do with the girl going to college and getting all angsty, that shit was ridic. :morning:

ahah I was 13 when Weirdsister College came out, I loved it pretty hard

ahah I was 13 when Weirdsister College came out, I loved it pretty hard

Omg, I must have only been like seven when that came out. :stretcher: That shit was way too angsty and mature for me tbh.

Kiki's Delivery Service yoooo :hail:

Harry Potter :morning:

blair witch project?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

yas-o.gif

There was a show called Switch here recently about a group of witches living in modern times. It's kinda like a sitcom about a group of friends with elements of Being Human, I guess, lol. It was ok. It's 6 episodes long so if you're interested and can find it you'll be done in a few days.

Where are you from bew? Is that show in English or will I have to deal with subtitles? :vacuum: