Saw 10th anniversary

Matilda Mantis

• 2 weeks later...

The only one I "saw" (:mo:) was I think number two, where the twist at the end is that all the events we were watching onscreen had actually happened days before we saw them. It was super gory but I actually really liked that plot twist they put in! Are there any others as good as that one?

omg there's a message to them?

They are REALLY deep. They are about how you have to  make sacrifices to start over and redeem yourself. They are about letting go of the past and moving on. They are about overcoming fears and bad things like addictions and grief. They are about becoming your own jesus. They are about how you must be grateful and not take everything you have for granted because others have it worse.

Guest mitch

They are REALLY deep. They are about how you have to  make sacrifices to start over and redeem yourself. They are about letting go of the past and moving on. They are about overcoming fears and bad things like addictions and grief. They are about becoming your own jesus. They are about how you must be grateful and not take everything you have for granted because others have it worse.

I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE MESSAGES

Watching-movies-GIF-Mean-Girls.gif

Jigsaw is actually the complete opposite of evil, he never set any of the trap up just for torture/pleasure . He takes people who are unworthy to live and puts them through a series of events and if you survive then you come out of it  being grateful for your life and appreciating it a lot more. If you fail, the lives you've ruined can hopefully find some peace. Amanda made traps that were specifically made to kill, Jigsaw never approved of that. Hoffman is the true villain in the series.

Jigsaw is actually the complete opposite of evil, he never set any of the trap up just for torture/pleasure . He takes people who are unworthy to live and puts them through a series of events and if you survive then you come out of it  being grateful for your life and appreciating it a lot more. If you fail, the lives you've ruined can hopefully find some peace. Amanda made traps that were specifically made to kill, Jigsaw never approved of that. Hoffman is the true villain in the series.

#BanHoffman #Jigsaw4Mod2014

Guest Natalia

The first three are SO good, but I'm ashamed as a BIG horror fan to say that I can't fathom a reason why I didn't manage to watch the last four.

I'm gonna torrent them asap.