iTunes Planning for another exclusive release

Guest kitten

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What even is that? A TV show or something? I just saw the trailer for The Other Woman and she looks cute in it. <3

Yes! It's on VH1. It was an old show about the lives of celebrities and basically how rich they are. It was off air for a while but recently came back on in Feb.

SHE DOES DOESN'T SHE?! I want to see it so badly.

Yes! It's on VH1. It was an old show about the lives of celebrities and basically how rich they are. It was off air for a while but recently came back on in Feb.

SHE DOES DOESN'T SHE?! I want to see it so badly.

Omg bish, I'm flattered that you think I could afford cable but sadly I'm currently repping dat #StudentLyfe. :'( I wanna watch it though! As well as that My Time Now thing she did years ago.

And me too! The movie actually looks kinda shit but I'll watch just for her and Cameron tbh. <3

Omg bish, I'm flattered that you think I could afford cable but sadly I'm currently repping dat #StudentLyfe. :'( I wanna watch it though! As well as that My Time Now thing she did years ago.

And me too! The movie actually looks kinda shit but I'll watch just for her and Cameron tbh. <3

Watch it online like ever college student then/. That's how I did it. Lol.

RIGHT?! They're perf together.

Guest kitten

sooo... i feel like this is kind of overdue?? like is it real?

i've been thinking that this is actually the new MJ album. i know it's not a surprise but it could be an itunes exclusive? idek

sooo... i feel like this is kind of overdue?? like is it real?

i've been thinking that this is actually the new MJ album. i know it's not a surprise but it could be an itunes exclusive? idek

Right? I'm actually thinking it could be Act 2 of ARTPOP now though! After the first volume flopped despite all the promo she did for it, I can imagine her just dropping this out of nowhere and relying on a lead single (hopefully the one with Britney) for all her promo. The references in the article to a specific artist makes it sound like Gaga as well, as she's really one of the only pop bitches at the moment who is that active in her own career plan and promo. I can't see her releasing another album for at least another two or three months though. :'(

I bet it's Taylor Swift haha

:shocked: The disappointment if that turned out to be true...

I hear ya! I hope it's someone worth it- like a pop star who really stands out. Because I don't want Adele not that she is not a talented artist but I hope it's someone with it- because don't hate me when I say this I only liked a few songs from Beyonce's album and I only listened to them like 4 times hahaha so I hope it's someone worth it.

I hear ya! I hope it's someone worth it- like a pop star who really stands out. Because I don't want Adele not that she is not a talented artist but I hope it's someone with it- because don't hate me when I say this I only liked a few songs from Beyonce's album and I only listened to them like 4 times hahaha so I hope it's someone worth it.

OMG, THANK YOU FOR TELLING IT LIKE IT IS SIS. :hail: I didn't like Bey's album that much either! It was decent-ish but it relied way too much on the promo gimmick to the detriment of the music imo. That's why I'm hoping with this one it will be someone like Gaga, or even Madonna I guess, who's a true multimedia artist and who's used to working in different fields while still making flawless music, something which Bey clearly can't do. :morning:

OMG, THANK YOU FOR TELLING IT LIKE IT IS SIS. :hail: I didn't like Bey's album that much either! It was decent-ish but it relied way too much on the promo gimmick to the detriment of the music imo. That's why I'm hoping with this one it will be someone like Gaga, or even Madonna I guess, who's a true multimedia artist and who's used to working in different fields while still making flawless music, something which Bey clearly can't do. :morning:

Finally someone who is not 100% delusional, Beyonce was an OK album and was overrated from the start