iTunes Planning for another exclusive release

Guest kitten

Agreed! And like the fact that for Pink Friday had about 11 confirmed/official/promo singles even though we only got like videos and actual airplay for about five of them. It's totally not a problem, I kinda like it, but it makes me think she probably wouldn't be into organizing something like this. :stretcher:

P.S.: 'Roman In Moscow' is like one of my favourite songs from that era and I have no idea why it didn't make the album. :o

This bitch is a mess. Never mind, I doubt this iTunes Exclusive is her now. Lmao.

SAME! I don't even know why the video was not released either!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bitch is a mess. Never mind, I doubt this iTunes Exclusive is her now. Lmao.

SAME! I don't even know why the video was not released either!

Omg, there was a video for that as well? :shocked: Didn't she also confirm videos for 'Girls Fall Like Dominoes' and 'Save Me'? This bitch needs to get it together! :stretcher:

Omg, there was a video for that as well? :shocked: Didn't she also confirm videos for 'Girls Fall Like Dominoes' and 'Save Me'? This bitch needs to get it together! :stretcher:

It was a video for "Roman In Moscow/Roman Holiday". And 'Whip It' and 'Champion' and 'Muny' and like a billion other songs :morning:

It was a video for "Roman In Moscow/Roman Holiday". And 'Whip It' and 'Champion' and 'Muny' and like a billion other songs :morning:

UGHHHHH A 'WHIP IT' VIDEO WOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING. :'( It's like one of my favourite songs off that album, it's soooo hot! I can just imagine Nicki in some hot leather number going around and whipping her boys into shape. :hail: :hail: :hail:

UGHHHHH A 'WHIP IT' VIDEO WOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING. :'( It's like one of my favourite songs off that album, it's soooo hot! I can just imagine Nicki in some hot leather number going around and whipping her boys into shape. :hail: :hail: :hail:

It was gonna be Carnival themed.