Mean Girls Cast Offiically Reuniting!

Main Pop Girl

Lacey Chabert you bitch :vacuum:

Btw, I always view her as Penny from Lost In Space, not Gretcher :stretcher:

Never seen that flop movie tbh. :morning: All I know is her hair is full of secrets.

FINALLY  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Lilo is working, now give me the album BITCH  :vacuum: :vacuum:

Hopefully they'll do a remake of 'Jingle Bell Rock' tbqh, I need some flawless vocals to match their dancing on that track! :hail:

I hope this is true :( I'll be so sad if it isn't. I need this in my life  :excited:

This actually is such a good idea, hopefully it won't flop as bad as Mean Girls 2

LOL I don't even see Mean Girls 2 as a movie it was just complete crap  :stretcher:

I hope this is true :( I'll be so sad if it isn't. I need this in my life  :excited:

LOL I don't even see Mean Girls 2 as a movie it was just complete crap  :stretcher:

Don't watch it, it really is a waste of your time. I watched it on a road trip so I didn't waste time on that movie, but I would never watch it when I could be doing something else.

lmao I don't think the iconic Mean Girls can be topped at all so I saw it and was like lolnope  :stretcher:

I'm not even sure why they bothered with a second one. Honestly, it's one of those things where you're like...the first will never be topped, don't even think about a sequel. Whoever did probably got fired.

Am I the only one that actually didn't mind Mean Girls 2? :stretcher: I had such low expectations that it could have been 20 minutes of Lindsay Lohan on the toilet and I would have been impressed. But when they started playing 'Obsession' I was kind of sold on it tbh. :shocked:

It Lindsay was the focus of Mean Girls 2, I wouldn't have minded it, but it was 4 new bitches I didn't care for.