Lady Gaga - "ARTPOP" (Live on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon)

Dayfid

First of all, that vinyl looks amazing. :hail: I need to get it ASAP!

Second of all, I looooved the performance! She sounded soooo good and it was amazing to see her back at the piano. I still have no idea why she's performing 'ARTPOP' instead of 'G.U.Y.' but whatever makes her happy performing makes me happy too I guess. ;)

I can't wait until March when we'll start getting some flawless tour performances! :hail:

First of all, that vinyl looks amazing. :hail: I need to get it ASAP!

Second of all, I looooved the performance! She sounded soooo good and it was amazing to see her back at the piano. I still have no idea why she's performing 'ARTPOP' instead of 'G.U.Y.' but whatever makes her happy performing makes me happy too I guess. ;)

I can't wait until March when we'll start getting some flawless tour performances! :hail:

She performed "ARTPOP" cause if she performed "Venus", "G.U.Y.", or "MANiCURE", her fans would go batshit crazy and say one of those is the next single. By performing "ARTPOP", she's still withholding which song will be the next single. Basically, she's a bitch.

Although, I LOVE this performance! Wish there was a studio version matching this.

She performed "ARTPOP" cause if she performed "Venus", "G.U.Y.", or "MANiCURE", her fans would go batshit crazy and say one of those is the next single. By performing "ARTPOP", she's still withholding which song will be the next single. Basically, she's a bitch.

Although, I LOVE this performance! Wish there was a studio version matching this.

Cypher just dropped the clue to the next ARTPOP single OMG  :excited: :excited: :excited::hail::excited::hail: :hail: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :rockon::hat:o:-):excited::hail::wave::excited::):D:o :O :excited::hail::excited::welcome:<3 <3 <3 <3 DONATELLA IS THE NEXT SINGLE!!!!!!!!! *gets donatella tattoo  on full back* YASSSSSSSS OMG video omg omg omg omg Artpop is here!!!!!! Its ART ARTPOP AHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(That was a summary on why she didn't preform and songs with single possibilities)

Cypher just dropped the clue to the next ARTPOP single OMG  :excited: :excited: :excited::hail::excited::hail: :hail: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :rockon::hat:o:-):excited::hail::wave::excited::):D:o :O :excited::hail::excited::welcome:<3 <3 <3 <3 DONATELLA IS THE NEXT SINGLE!!!!!!!!! *gets donatella tattoo  on full back* YASSSSSSSS OMG video omg omg omg omg Artpop is here!!!!!! Its ART ARTPOP AHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(That was a summary on why she didn't preform and songs with single possibilities)

tumblr_m92hwoLY7G1r25xgk.gif

:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

But you forgot to write "YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAMA YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Omg too many artpop songs I have been rumored as the next single ! Ah , I'm really hoping for GUY . But we'll see!!! Suspense !

Omg, right?! I'm so confused with this era. Does 'Venus' even count as a single? 'Do What U Want' barely does tbh because it never got a video. 'ARTPOP' is a promo single I guess? And now she's releasing some video with like three songs in it and I have no idea which ones gonna be a single. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. :stretcher:

Yasssss, omg! She should include a jazz version on that album she's doing with Tony Bennett! :excited:

YAAS!  :excited: I thought it was supposed to be released in January or something but I'm soooo looking forward to that album  :excited:

Omg, right?! I'm so confused with this era. Does 'Venus' even count as a single? 'Do What U Want' barely does tbh because it never got a video. 'ARTPOP' is a promo single I guess? And now she's releasing some video with like three songs in it and I have no idea which ones gonna be a single. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. :stretcher:

The fact that the DWUW video didn't even come out and she already has worked on ANOTHER one ??! That's stressing me out! But that way I feel like she's hyping up little monsters for something like what lana did with tropico? And idk if she's doing that to introduce a new single or?? She's confusing me atm :s