Lady Gaga - "ARTPOP" (Live on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon)

Dayfid

The fact that the DWUW video didn't even come out and she already has worked on ANOTHER one ??! That's stressing me out! But that way I feel like she's hyping up little monsters for something like what lana did with tropico? And idk if she's doing that to introduce a new single or?? She's confusing me atm :s

Yeah, I agree! It's totally another Lana situation. Remember we were meant to get a 'Cola' video, which never came, but then we got Tropico instead? It better be worth the wait with this one tbh. :vacuum:

Yeah, I agree! It's totally another Lana situation. Remember we were meant to get a 'Cola' video, which never came, but then we got Tropico instead? It better be worth the wait with this one tbh. :vacuum:

Where did the 'Cola video' (and dark paradise video!!) rumors ever come from ? Omg I would die for a cola video :((((

Where did the 'Cola video' (and dark paradise video!!) rumors ever come from ? Omg I would die for a cola video :((((

I'm pretty sure she confirmed there would actually be videos for both those tracks! :'( I'm pretty sure the 'Dark Paradise' one was filmed, and never came out, but I'm not sure if she ever actually filmed a 'Cola' video.

• 11 months later...