GRAMMY Live

Cypher

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. There are no showstoppers there at all. Where's Gaga? Rih? Miley? Lana? Anyone at all interesting? :vacuum:

And omg, I actually wanted Katy to win just so Bonnie could get on stage! But I'm kind of glad they didn't break the chain as well. ;)

I know that Lana's living it up in Malibu with Rob and Chuck while Gaga's in Chicago doing god knows what. Miley could be in LA for all I know, but just didn't get an invitation, since Bangerz was released too late and her singles weren't Grammy material. I guess Macklemore & Ryan Lewis will have their performance at the end, which is bound to be decent, but until then, we have to sit through all this country shit. :yuck:

I saw Bonnie in the second row and did a vocal "Damn" at how good she looked. :o

I know that Lana's living it up in Malibu with Rob and Chuck while Gaga's in Chicago doing god knows what. Miley could be in LA for all I know, but just didn't get an invitation, since Bangerz was released too late and her singles weren't Grammy material. I guess Macklemore & Ryan Lewis will have their performance at the end, which is bound to be decent, but until then, we have to sit through all this country shit. :yuck:

I saw Bonnie in the second row and did a vocal "Damn" at how good she looked. :o

Omg, I'm so pressed at Lana tho. Like she RSVPed saying she would be there and I saw her name on the seating chart and everything, and then she didn't even bother coming. :stretcher: She let me down!

Macklemore's performance was tacky as fuck imo. I'm not here for some annoying white guy trying to promote interracial and gay marriage for publicity. Gimmickmore imo. :morning:

BUT YASS BONNIE LOOKS AMAZING! She's looking so thin at the moment though, I hope she's being healthy and knows we love her either way. :'(

This was actually a pretty good show... I'm happy with a fair amount of winners. Although, let's be real, Lana was snubbed for Y&B. Why can't Skyfall move on already? It had its fair share of wins. :'(

omg Y&B should have beat Skyfall. I agree. Skyfall was good...a year ago.

"Dykes"? "No homo"? Really? :vacuum:

#BanTwoFacedlemore

#StripTwoFacedlemoreOfHisGrammy