PHF Corruption #EXPOSED

Main Pop Girl

Should we #BANCYPHER and #BANASHLEY?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should we #BANCYPHER and #BANASHLEY?

• Yes, I am a good person!
    • No, I am Satan/Cypher/Ashley!

It has come to my attention that there is corruption within the walls of PHF. It seems that in their lust for credits, unleaked songs, and power, Cypher and Ashley (trayertrash) have crossed the line into immoral and corrupt activities.

As many of you know, we recently had our first set of Rewind Awards, and there were some surprising results. Cypher chose his own and Ashley's threads over others such as 'LEAK: Charli XCX - 14 (Full Album)', 'Mo's Flawless Ke$ha Megapost' and 'Pictures of You', all of which deserved the award for best thread more! Notice that he also chose Ashley's thread as a winner, even though no other categories got any draws and her thread wasn't even popular! Dayfid was also chosen as Most Flaming Fag, and Cypher for smartest member even though Cypher admitted himself that I should have won that award! I also should have won the Most Flaming Fag award because my name is Firestarter and Dayfid's is just Dayfid. It's just logic!

So what went wrong? Recent evidence I have uncovered has suggested that Cypher and Ashley were working from within the awards show to rig it so that they could win credits to buy songs with! Both of them won an unprecedented three awards, when everyone else only won one each, and it's clear they didn't deserve it. This means they made $150 credits, which they will now share between each other to buy new tracks! They both voted for each other, and Cypher, as the head of the awards show, made sure they both won. This is shameful behaviour and cannot be tolerated!

You don't just have to take my word for it! Click on the spoiler below to view the shocking evidence, and decide for yourself whether Cypher and Ashley are worthy of remaining on PHF or if they should be banned!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/tikkuy/ScreenShot2014-01-24at10115AM_zps3c35c9a8.png

Spoiler

Ashley uses reverse psychology to trick us into thinking she's something she's not!

[img width=523 height=45] http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/tikkuy/ScreenShot2014-01-24at10026AM_zpsfdae4419.png

Ashley made a mistake in her first post and let her true self shine out! Then she went back and sloppily edited it to hide her true intentions!

[img width=387 height=31] http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/tikkuy/ScreenShot2014-01-24at10221AM_zps048e0d26.png

When Ashley is bored she looks to scam credits out of unsuspecting victims!

[img width=650 height=82] http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/tikkuy/ScreenShot2014-01-24at10307AM_zps8316b23e.png

They work as a team to steal credits from helpless new members who do not know their wicked ways!

If you support this movement, please consider changing your user message and/or signature to '#FIRESTARTERFORFLAMINGFAGOFTHEYEAR' or '#FIRESTARTERFORFLAMINGFAGOFTHEYEAR'. We cannot allow this corruption to exist on PHF! We must make a stand and let our voices be heard!

#FIRESTARTERFORFLAMINGFAGOFTHEYEAR

#FAGONFIRE

#BANCYPHER

#BANASHLEY

#EXPOSED

We recounted & you're still a loser :magic:

Please Ashley, stop with your hurtful words! Please, go and listen to Born This Way and become the better person that you should be. #BullyingIsForLosers #PromoteOnlineKindness

Ban Cypher and let me take over his mod position. Also I'll run next years awards to make sure nothing is rigged. xo

Thank you Dayfid for the great suggestion! Please put this in your sig to show your support: "#FIRESTARTERFORFLAMINGFAGOFTHEYEAR #FAGONFIRE".

We must show Cypher and Ashley that they cannot get away with this behaviour any longer! We must have justice!

Straight from the spreadsheet where I kept the votes. I have included all parties involved as well as every location where Firestarter is voted in. There's one column that doesn't have a name cause I wanted to protect his/her identity as he/she isn't involved, but did indeed vote for Firestarter.

Here you will see how many times you were voted in total.

Mo.jpg

As you can see, you have a total of 4 votes across all categories. Where you fell short is that you were nominated in 4 different categories which means you could only hold maximum one vote in each category. The winners of each category had received a minimum of 2 votes, some ranging up to 4 or more.

Straight from the spreadsheet where I kept the votes. I have included all parties involved as well as every location where Firestarter is voted in. There's one column that doesn't have a name cause I wanted to protect his/her identity as he/she isn't involved, but did indeed vote for Firestarter.

Here you will see how many times you were voted in total.

Mo.jpg

As you can see, you have a total of 4 votes across all categories. Where you fell short is that you were nominated in 4 different categories which means you could only hold maximum one vote in each category. The winners of each category had received a minimum of 2 votes, some ranging up to 4 or more.

Cypher, you and I both know this is a lie! I can tell you have Photoshopped that image because the pixels are blurred in some areas and there is a big text box saying "Exclusive: Interview With Lolene"! over the image which you forgot to delete! #EXPOSED

We demand to see the real spreedsheet Cypher! And if you don't show us I will hack your computer and find it myself! #RECOUNTTHEVOTES #BANCYPHER