Justin Bieber WRONGLY Arrested!!

trayertrash

Justin Bieber has been arrested for DUI & drag racing, my heart is broken. Justin is the voice of our generation, the most stylish, talented, swagin' man to walk to planet & we should let him be free & do what he wants. He can't help it if he has too much swag for American laws. He's Canadian, our laws shouldn't apply to him. ‪#‎FreeBieber‬

Justin Bieber has been arrested for DUI & drag racing, my heart is broken. Justin is the voice of our generation, the most stylish, talented, swagin' man to walk to planet & we should let him be free & do what he wants. He can't help it if he has too much swag for American laws. He's Canadian, our laws shouldn't apply to him. ‪#‎FreeBieber‬

#FightTheMan #FreeTheBiebs

YASSS BIEBER GET DAT PRISON PROMO! :hail: I'm sure there will be a lot of guys in Cell Block D that will be happy to have him. ;)

justin_bieber_mugshot_0.jpg

What happened to him getting free boxes of Clearasil tho? Did his contract run out? :vacuum:

It's about time. :morning: #DeportBieber #JusticeForMo #GrantCitizenshipForMoAndHisCat

:hail: #DeportBieber #StopIllegalImmigration #SupportChristianityInAmerica #GetMoAGreenCard2014

YASSS BIEBER GET DAT PRISON PROMO! :hail: I'm sure there will be a lot of guys in Cell Block D that will be happy to have him. ;)

justin_bieber_mugshot_0.jpg

What happened to him getting free boxes of Clearasil tho? Did his contract run out? :vacuum:

:hail: #DeportBieber #StopIllegalImmigration #SupportChristianityInAmerica #GetMoAGreenCard2014

At least he's smiling in his photo? His smile's gonna get even bigger when he's taking a 10" up the ass. Let's be real, it's his dream come true. There's a reason why he did so much to get arrested.