Hey everyone :)

Paradise

:'( Don't worry, I'll grace y'all with my Canadian beauty (kidding).

This forum is so classy looking. I love it haha.

You just missed the 2013 Rewind Awards, but stick around and you might find yourself nominated for next year's award ceremony! :excited:

Omg, welcome baby! <3 FLAWLESS faves tbh. I love 'Kill Kill' too, but 'Yayo' is probably my favourite from Lizzy. :hail: Are you looking forward to her new album?!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey

Thanks guys  :)

Firestarter, Yayo is absolutely flawless. I genuinely don't think anything will ever top songs off of the Lana Del Ray album for me; Kill Kill, Yayo, For K Part 2, Put Me In a Movie... so many perfect gems. I am so looking forward to her new album! Waiting for an artist's 2nd LP (in this case, as "Lana Del Rey", of course) is always the most daunting. I can't wait to see what Ultraviolence "means" as I don't think it's going to be upbeat like most think; Lana tends to have different visions (such as "Paradise" - I don't think of themes like Gods & Monsters when I think of Paradise, if you know what I mean).

Are you looking forward to it? :)

Thanks guys  :)

Firestarter, Yayo is absolutely flawless. I genuinely don't think anything will ever top songs off of the Lana Del Ray album for me; Kill Kill, Yayo, For K Part 2, Put Me In a Movie... so many perfect gems. I am so looking forward to her new album! Waiting for an artist's 2nd LP (in this case, as "Lana Del Rey", of course) is always the most daunting. I can't wait to see what Ultraviolence "means" as I don't think it's going to be upbeat like most think; Lana tends to have different visions (such as "Paradise" - I don't think of themes like Gods & Monsters when I think of Paradise, if you know what I mean).

Are you looking forward to it? :)

YASSS BABY, STAN! <3 Dayfid was trying to tell me the other day that 'Yayo' is the worst song she's ever recorded. :vacuum: I was so not here for that! And yeah, I totally agree! I'm so interested to hear what she's planning to do with the concept of Ultraviolence, and also how that will affect her sound. I can't imagine her doing the sentimental, soft songs like 'Bel Air' with a title like that, but like you said, I can't really see her doing super upbeat tracks either. I need a first single ASAP!

Welcome, hope you have fun here. :) Pm me if you need anything!

Thank you! <3

YASSS BABY, STAN! <3 Dayfid was trying to tell me the other day that 'Yayo' is the worst song she's ever recorded. :vacuum: I was so not here for that! And yeah, I totally agree! I'm so interested to hear what she's planning to do with the concept of Ultraviolence, and also how that will affect her sound. I can't imagine her doing the sentimental, soft songs like 'Bel Air' with a title like that, but like you said, I can't really see her doing super upbeat tracks either. I need a first single ASAP!

Omg, Yayo, the worst?! Of all the opinions! :shocked: Nah, kidding haha... Though that is pretty surprising - it's quite a fan favourite!

I need a lead single too! Here's hoping SOMETHING new is played at Coachella - it would be such a missed opportunity if she didn't!

Thank you! <3

Omg, Yayo, the worst?! Of all the opinions! :shocked: Nah, kidding haha... Though that is pretty surprising - it's quite a fan favourite!

I need a lead single too! Here's hoping SOMETHING new is played at Coachella - it would be such a missed opportunity if she didn't!

Omg, right?! DELUSIONAL TBH. 'Yayo' is definitely in my top three songs off that album, it's so flawless! <3 AND YASSSS! I'm hoping she'll actually perform 'Once Upon A Dream' at Coachella now it's being released as her new single! That way we'll have some anticipating to do for the lead single still but we'll also get new material as well. <3 I'M EXCITED!

Archived