#DrakeBellWho

trayertrash

I'm surprised he didn't target the egging situation.

He did!

@DrakeBell: Hey @justinbieber how much are you paying Lil Za to take the coke wrap for ya? Be a man and take responsibility. Learn to be an ADULT!

@DrakeBell: @justinbieber instead of egging speeding around your neighborhood and defacing property like a little sh!t you should practice your guitar!!

@DrakeBell: When is someone going to tell this idiot he can't draw.His art is almost as bad as his music. Talentless artless http://t.co/N3xiPFfQNz

(I don't have links to the tweets but they should be on his twitter!)

He did!

@DrakeBell: Hey @justinbieber how much are you paying Lil Za to take the coke wrap for ya? Be a man and take responsibility. Learn to be an ADULT!

@DrakeBell: @justinbieber instead of egging speeding around your neighborhood and defacing property like a little sh!t you should practice your guitar!!

@DrakeBell: When is someone going to tell this idiot he can't draw.His art is almost as bad as his music. Talentless artless http://t.co/N3xiPFfQNz

(I don't have links to the tweets but they should be on his twitter!)

That's more like it!

Wow, Drake is pressed as fuck. :shocked: Is there some beef going on between him and Justin I don't know about?

Still, I'm not mad. I had no idea who he was until he started shading Bieber so I guess it's working for him. #GetDatPromo

You've never seen Drake & Josh? I used to be obsessed over Josh (when he was bigger)