Dr. Luke Fires Back At Pebe

Dr. Luke can pretty much go eff himself with the cock he doesn't have. He can't even speak for himself, he had to get a rep. He can't bare to mutter those lies himself out of fear from God smiting him down.

God aka Ke$hus. :hail:

I'm honestly wondering how long he'll stick around. He's made enemies out of most of his main artists - Nicki, Britney and now Ke$ha. The only chick still hanging around with him is Katy, but hopefully she'll get hit by a car soon so it won't matter. :magic:

I think this whole situation is really confusing. How does it make sense that one person can cause an eating disorder? I don't think according to psychology, is how eating disorders work. There has to be some personal issues as well. It doesn't make sense for Phoebe to blame it exclusively on a third party. Overall, this whole thing saddens me to pieces!

I think this whole situation is really confusing. How does it make sense that one person can cause an eating disorder? I don't think according to psychology, is how eating disorders work. There has to be some personal issues as well. It doesn't make sense for Phoebe to blame it exclusively on a third party. Overall, this whole thing saddens me to pieces!

The underlying issues that heralded the eating disorder already existed before Luke, but without his influence, the disorder probably never would've manifested. That's not to say that something else wouldn't have eventually triggered them, but she might've been better prepared to deal with it, were she not under contract.

P.S. Her name is Pebe, not Phoebe. 8)

The underlying issues that heralded the eating disorder already existed before Luke, but without his influence, the disorder probably never would've manifested. That's not to say that something else wouldn't have eventually triggered them, but she might've been better prepared to deal with it, were she not under contract.

P.S. Her name is Pebe, not Phoebe. 8)

Oh okay I totally get that. No one has ever stated the situation like that before, which makes total sense. And omg I can't believe I typed Phoebe!! I've been watching too much "Friends" :(

I actually totally agree with you! I really don't think one specific person could cause an entire eating disorder - although, if there was one who could do it, it would probably be your in-and-out-of-rehab, poverty-stricken, alcoholic mother, but let's not go there. :morning:

But I guess when you consider that Luke is not only pretty much K$'s sole music producer, but also the head of her label, and that music is pretty much K$'s entire life, it would make sense that she would see his opinion as the only one that counted. She might have feared that she would get dropped or something, and if that happened she would have her fans, her career and all her friends and family to worry about as well. I feel so sorry for her. :'(