Bitch, what the fuck do you think? :vacuum:

Anyway...

Your score is 112 point(s).

Statistics :

Positive answers percentage : 37 %

Positive answers about Drinks : 30 %

Positive answers about Drugs : 16 %

Positive answers about Sex : 44 %

Above average, you've got a few tricks below the belt !

Yeah, I'm a slut. What of it? :morning:

Hah....

Your score is -32 point(s).

Statistics :

Positive answers percentage : 8 %

Positive answers about Drinks : 0 %

Positive answers about Drugs : 0 %

Positive answers about Sex : 3 %

A life with the church is too corrupt for you !...

(Your score is 'subzero' : It means that you are a very pure person

Hah....

Your score is -32 point(s).

Statistics :

Positive answers percentage : 8 %

Positive answers about Drinks : 0 %

Positive answers about Drugs : 0 %

Positive answers about Sex : 3 %

A life with the church is too corrupt for you !...

(Your score is 'subzero' : It means that you are a very pure person

Omg, you're so cute. :'(

#TCypherInnocent

I wanna know what kind of kinky things you've gotten up to tbh. You can't have gotten that score without some incest, beastiality or necrophilia. :morning:

Well, back in my super whore days, I tried just about everything. I've done most things involving bdsm, just nothing that was rapey. I think the whole rape role play thing is disgusting. I've pissed on someone before because they asked nicely & I was like, fuck it why not? They didn't want to piss on me, so it was whatever. Like, I didn't get off it it, but it didn't really gross me out to do it either. It was just something I did once & that was it.

And as for the incest, I dated a girl in high school who ended up being my half sister, our parents didn't tell us we were related (my dad had an affair with her mom & they didn't want anyone to know) until we had dated around a year & we had sex a lot... They always said we shouldn't date each other, but we both thought our parents were just being homophobic, so of course we ignored it. I've never gotten off to the thought of incest & never willingly done it with someone , but I've unwillingly done it both with my half-sis & I have a sick family... I'll just leave it to that.

And as for the incest, I dated a girl in high school who ended up being my half sister, our parents didn't tell us we were related (my dad had an affair with her mom & they didn't want anyone to know) until we had dated around a year & we had sex a lot... They always said we shouldn't date each other, but we both thought our parents were just being homophobic, so of course we ignored it. I've never gotten off to the thought of incest & never willingly done it with someone , but I've unwillingly done it both with my half-sis & I have a sick family... I'll just leave it to that.

Ashley, you need a Lifetime movie based on your life like right now. :o