who here likes Guinevere?

spcdoo45

I have her three singles, plus remixes and other stuff. i love her, her voice is great too!

her first single Crazy Crazy

[soundcloud][/soundcloud]

her second single Fly Away

her third single Ran for My Life

most of her stuff is produced by Cirkut and Pilzbury.

thoughts?

Hmm, she's not bad! I quite like 'Ran For My Life', although I think what's letting her down for me is her production. Normally I like what Cirkut does but for some reason this is just coming off as kind of amateur to me. I bet she's one of those artists who'll just keep getting better and better tho! ;)

Hmm, she's not bad! I quite like 'Ran For My Life', although I think what's letting her down for me is her production. Normally I like what Cirkut does but for some reason this is just coming off as kind of amateur to me. I bet she's one of those artists who'll just keep getting better and better tho! ;)

Ran for My Life is produced by Pilzbury, so is her Livin' on a Prayer cover. but i can totally see what you mean. like all of her songs are written with the same guy too

Ran for My Life is produced by Pilzbury, so is her Livin' on a Prayer cover. but i can totally see what you mean. like all of her songs are written with the same guy too

Yeah, exactly! Idk, I think because it was Cirkut I was expecting some Dr. Luke style songs...and then we got this. It's not bad though, just not what I expected.