hello

spcdoo45

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was in Middle School, I was a huge fan of the Spice Girls and Scooby Doo. So I made I combined both words to make me first AIM screen name XD it's stuck after all these years

No way! When I first read your name, I was gonna ask if it had something to do with Scoobydoo! <3

When I was in Middle School, I was a huge fan of the Spice Girls and Scooby Doo. So I made I combined both words to make me first AIM screen name XD it's stuck after all these years

No way! When I first read your name, I was gonna ask if it had something to do with Scoobydoo! <3

Omg, that's so cute tho! :hail: When I was like 12 my Hotmail address was "artisticrape". What the fuck was wrong with me as a 12 year old? :vacuum:

Omg, that's so cute tho! :hail: When I was like 12 my Hotmail address was "artisticrape". What the fuck was wrong with me as a 12 year old? :vacuum:

Ignore all my typos! I'm on my phone and it has a mind of its own!

My faves are Neon Hitch, Jessie Malakouti, Lolene, Porcelain Black, Lana, Kerli, Natalia, and GaGa

And thank you everyone for the welcomes! But yeah I swear it can be embarrassing telling people about my screen names origins!

My faves are Neon Hitch, Jessie Malakouti, Lolene, Porcelain Black, Lana, Kerli, Natalia, and GaGa

And thank you everyone for the welcomes! But yeah I swear it can be embarrassing telling people about my screen names origins!

NEON! :hail:

LOLENE! :hail: :hail:

LANA! :hail: :hail: :hail:

GAGA! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

FLAWLESS FAVES TBH! I'm impressed. ;) You're gonna fit right in here! <3

NEON! :hail:

LOLENE! :hail: :hail:

LANA! :hail: :hail: :hail:

GAGA! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

FLAWLESS FAVES TBH! I'm impressed. ;) You're gonna fit right in here! <3

Archived