hello

spcdoo45

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here for all of them except Porcelain tbh. I love some of her music but she just comes off as soo tryhard, and I'm not here for any bitch trying to shade Gaga. :vacuum:

i like the new direction she is experimenting in. Sweeter and Too Much of Not Enough are really good ways to show off her voice. she is a trained broadway singer.

I'm here for all of them except Porcelain tbh. I love some of her music but she just comes off as soo tryhard, and I'm not here for any bitch trying to shade Gaga. :vacuum:

i like the new direction she is experimenting in. Sweeter and Too Much of Not Enough are really good ways to show off her voice. she is a trained broadway singer.

I actually really liked TMONE as well tbh. It's just that song with Lil Wayne that pisses the hell out of me. :vacuum: Did she really train in Broadway though? I never knew!

I actually really liked TMONE as well tbh. It's just that song with Lil Wayne that pisses the hell out of me. :vacuum: Did she really train in Broadway though? I never knew!

Archived