Anyone knows/likes "Lillix"

roger

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The album is printed in the us, and the disc is made in china but printed on and filled in the us too :magic:

Ooooh, so they fly it from Asia to America and then back again? Ugh, can't they just get their shit together and print shit in Japan? I'm pretty sure Japan would have robots to do that cheaply anyway so...:vacuum:

Omg, I wanna go to Tokyo so bad. :'( It looks amazing!

It's super fun! I definitely want to go back. I was only there for a few days. I definitely wish I went with music lovers so we could nerd out at record shops. I could buy all the CDs I want and not pay for shipping! :excited:

It's super fun! I definitely want to go back. I was only there for a few days. I definitely wish I went with music lovers so we could nerd out at record shops. I could buy all the CDs I want and not pay for shipping! :excited:

UGH STOP. I'm so jealous! I'm dying to go to Harajuku and become the Gothic Lolita Queen that rests dormant inside me. :'(

gothic-5.jpg

UGH STOP. I'm so jealous! I'm dying to go to Harajuku and become the Gothic Lolita Queen that rests dormant inside me. :'(

gothic-5.jpg

I actually went to Harajuku on one of the days! The costumes people wear there are pretty intense. I wish I had taken pictures, but there were some serious getups. Lots of lace and strings fluttering everywhere.

I actually went to Harajuku on one of the days! The costumes people wear there are pretty intense. I wish I had taken pictures, but there were some serious getups. Lots of lace and strings fluttering everywhere.

STOP MAKING ME SO JEALOUS. I wanna live in Harajuku and do some Gaga dress-up shit everyday. :'(