Anyone knows/likes "Lillix"

roger

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know why it costs them so much tbh. I mean surely it wouldn't cost that much to ship from China to Japan?

I think they have to pay additional fees on top of purchases. I'm assuming it's similar to how taxes work, but it's not necessarily tax. Some kind of extra fee. Maybe it's just import fees and product/shelving fees?

I don't even know why it costs them so much tbh. I mean surely it wouldn't cost that much to ship from China to Japan?

I think they have to pay additional fees on top of purchases. I'm assuming it's similar to how taxes work, but it's not necessarily tax. Some kind of extra fee. Maybe it's just import fees and product/shelving fees?

Oooooh, no way! How weird...that said, there's so much good J-Pop around they shouldn't have to import too many CD's. ;)

Oooooh, no way! How weird...that said, there's so much good J-Pop around they shouldn't have to import too many CD's. ;)

This is the reason why I never order JPop or KPop cause it's way too expensive. Add shipping and handling to the USA, no thank you. Some day I'll travel to those countries and just bring back a suitcase full of CDs.

This is the reason why I never order JPop or KPop cause it's way too expensive. Add shipping and handling to the USA, no thank you. Some day I'll travel to those countries and just bring back a suitcase full of CDs.

Omg, just last night I was looking up how to audition for SM Entertainment, which is the label GG and BoA are signed to. When I get signed to them I'll send you all the CD's you want for free. 8)

Let's do it TCW. Let's become K-Pop stars. :excited:

Omg, just last night I was looking up how to audition for SM Entertainment, which is the label GG and BoA are signed to. When I get signed to them I'll send you all the CD's you want for free. 8)

I much prefer YG. :tan:

I'll be your manager and help you come up with that #1 single! It'll be flopmazing!

I much prefer YG. :tan:

I'll be your manager and help you come up with that #1 single! It'll be flopmazing!