Britney May Retire In Two Years

I hope she doesn't retire. Even though I would consider this new album subpar, I still enjoy her music. There are definitely still quite a few I do rather enjoy. If she does retire, Sky Ferreira better step up her game. Those are some pretty big heels to fill.

I hope she doesn't retire. Even though I would consider this new album subpar, I still enjoy her music. There are definitely still quite a few I do rather enjoy. If she does retire, Sky Ferreira better step up her game. Those are some pretty big heels to fill.

Agreed. :'( I just want her to come back with a real Blackout 2.0 and some amazing dance moves and slay us all over again!

As for Sky...

wb-7.gif

My heart is broke, 15 years of stanning are ended in 2 years, tbh I won't stan for any other artist after her.  :'(

On the other side I always said that what makes her happy will make me happy so if she wants this, it will be great.

I'mm here for those unreleased to get leaked tho  :morning:

Um, YES. :hail: I would love for them to do an unreleased collection before she retires! <3

But honestly I can see her quitting singing maybe to go onto daytime TV or something. I think if she opened up a bit more and went back to Funney she could be great on a show like The View. ;)

Agreed. :'( I just want her to come back with a real Blackout 2.0 and some amazing dance moves and slay us all over again!

As for Sky...

wb-7.gif

Seriously! Ditch the bitch Luke and William. Go back to what you know. Darkchild, Orbit, Naughty Boy, Danja.

***I see you ripped that gif from Perez. :morning:

My heart is broke, 15 years of stanning are ended in 2 years, tbh I won't stan for any other artist after her.  :'(

On the other side I always said that what makes her happy will make me happy so if she wants this, it will be great.

I'mm here for those unreleased to get leaked tho  :morning:

She can pull what every other legendary star pulls. Release like 20 post-career albums filled with the plethora of unreleased songs we all know she has.

Seriously! Ditch the bitch Luke and William. Go back to what you know. Darkchild, Orbit, Naughty Boy, Danja.

She can pull what every other legendary star pulls. Release like 20 post-career albums filled with the plethora of unreleased songs we all know she has.

I KNOW, bitch records over 50 tracks for every album

YES. Literally all of the producers she was working with for BJ sounded perfect. Darkchild, Danja, Dev, Sean Garrett, Orbit, Naughty Boy, are all amazing. I have no idea why she cut those tracks. :'(

And let's be real, Perez totally stole that gif from Tumblr, so who cares. :vacuum:

YES. Literally all of the producers she was working with for BJ sounded perfect. Darkchild, Danja, Dev, Sean Garrett, Orbit, Naughty Boy, are all amazing. I have no idea why she cut those tracks. :'(

And let's be real, Perez totally stole that gif from Tumblr, so who cares. :vacuum: