Veronica Mars

Main Pop Girl

rs_634x945-140110122132-634.veronica-mars.cm.11013.jpg

Release Date: March 14th, 2013

Summary: Veronica Mars, former high school sleuth, has moved to New York City with her boyfriend Stosh "Piz" Piznarski an indefinite amount of time after the events of Season 3. She wishes to distance herself as far from her hometown Neptune as possible, but is forced to return to her old hometown when her old boyfriend Logan Echolls is once again accused of murder.

Did anyone ever watch this flawless TV show? I can't wait for the movie, I love that they're doing this for the fans! <3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing this in kick starter... Never really watched the show but I will be watching this. I always wanted to watch the show but I can't find it anywhere now

Omg, you have to get into the show, it's amazing! <3 I can give you streaming links or a link to a Torrent file if you want? I feel the movie might make more sense if you've seen the show first, haha.

Eww... people actually watched that shit?

Excuse me bitch? Back the fuck up. Kristen Bell is flawless, as are Amanda Seyfried, Tina Majorino and all the cast. The writing is flawless and Veronica is one of the most complex characters in the history of television. EVERYTHING IS FLAWLESS. Apart from maybe the Paris cameo.

You and your pregnant belly need to take one seat each. :morning:

Excuse me bitch? Back the fuck up. Kristen Bell is flawless, as are Amanda Seyfried, Tina Majorino and all the cast. The writing is flawless and Veronica is one of the most complex characters in the history of television. EVERYTHING IS FLAWLESS. Apart from maybe the Paris cameo.

You and your pregnant belly need to take one seat each. :morning:

Kristen Bell gets off on sloths. Amanda Seyfried is a talentless pie face. She can't sing, can't act & I hope Cady Heron pushes in front of a bus. Tina Majorino was in Napoleon Dynamite... Do I need to say more?

For flawless acting & complex characters, watch The United States Of Tara :morning:

YUS! I can't believe you haven't heard about it! They made a project on Kickstarter asking for $2 million to make the movie, and the fans delivered them $5 million all from their own pockets! :hail: This movie will be amazing!

Wow, that's might impressive and almost to be expected.

Kristen Bell gets off on sloths. Amanda Seyfried is a talentless pie face. She can't sing, can't act & I hope Cady Heron pushes in front of a bus. Tina Majorino was in Napoleon Dynamite... Do I need to say more?

For flawless acting & complex characters, watch The United States Of Tara :morning:

The United States of Hew? was a flop, as is Toni Collette's faux-American accent and non-existent singing career. :morning: I'd like to see that show raise $5 million from fans alone.

The United States of Hew? was a flop, as is Toni Collette's faux-American accent and non-existent singing career. :morning: I'd like to see that show raise $5 million from fans alone.