Ke$ha Wants To Release Lip$ha for Free

Main Pop Girl

Honestly, I don't care about Lip$ha that much. We know nothing about the actual songs on it, since apparently the ones we have snippets of "weren't good enough to complete" or "sounded like ass", according to a contact of mine who knows Ms. Sebert really well. I'm more excited for album #3 than Lip$ha, at this point.

She should just do what every other artist in the world does to gain some hype.

Release it as a Mixtape!

Sabi just had her's! Might as well beat her out...no offense to her and her fan base: all 2 of you.

To be fair, Sabi could have had three fans but she decided that she could only fit two in at the one time. :morning:

Honestly, I don't care about Lip$ha that much. We know nothing about the actual songs on it, since apparently the ones we have snippets of "weren't good enough to complete" or "sounded like ass", according to a contact of mine who knows Ms. Sebert really well. I'm more excited for album #3 than Lip$ha, at this point.

Oooh no way! So we wouldn't have ended up getting those anyway? But that just makes me more excited! :'( That just means there must have been better ones they were working on! I hope she just leaks it all tbh, that way even if it's dreadful no one will judge her. ;)

I just want Lip$ha so we can hear the other experimental songs she writes. It would be cool to hear her sound evolve and grow. Granted, I do agree that I would only want Lip$ha to be a side project. I don't know how much I'd like it if she went in that direction completely.