Should PopHatesFags Change Our Name?

Main Pop Girl

What do you guys think? Our domain name is about to expire, so if y'all think we should change dat shit up, lemme know below!

I know there have been a few people in the past who have been turned off by the name, even tho I still think it's pretty rad. :tan: We could always go for a more conservative name like 'PopAwesome!' or 'PopTable' or 'PopStudy' or something stupid like that, but it's really up to you guys! <3

I'm inclined to say don't change it, but a lot of my friends aren't signing up because of the name. They say it gives off the wrong impression despite it being sarcastic. :/

Ugh, me too! But it's so dumb, I mean it's super obvious that the name is satirical. I kind of feel that if you're not smart enough to figure that out, we don't really want you here...but I don't even know. :/

No, PopHatesFags is epic. But if you change, change to PopTable

:stretcher: People just add random words after Pop and call it a website. 'PopBathroom', 'PopUniversity', 'PopLaboratory', 'PopSTIClinic', etc. :morning:

Ugh, me too! But it's so dumb, I mean it's super obvious that the name is satirical. I kind of feel that if you're not smart enough to figure that out, we don't really want you here...but I don't even know. :/

:stretcher: People just add random words after Pop and call it a website. 'PopBathroom', 'PopUniversity', 'PopLaboratory', 'PopSTIClinic', etc. :morning:

Honestly, I say you should do what you feel is best for promotion. Something that's immediately eye catching and intriguing.

Archived