Taking My Lina Morgana Addiction Too Far

trayertrash

I have been searching for months for more info about Lina, talking to people on facebook, twitter, tumblr & youtube who claimed to be friend with her (all of them had no proof/info or admitted to lying) I have taken this obsessive curosity too far this time by posting this on Craigslist  :stretcher:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/dmg/4114912823.html

Omg but if I do find info, I will be SO happy! :excited:

:stretcher: OMG! You obsessed bitch!

What are you hoping to get from them though? Like photos, songs, what?

You should contact her mum. :morning:

Any info about her life. Like I'm okay not knowing much about her death, she committed suicide & I understand people not wanting to talk about it, but there's so many unanswered questions about her life. Obviously Lina wasn't her real name, there was no one by name that died the same date she did anywhere in the U.S. I looked up other variations of her name, such as Angelina, thinking maybe it was just a shortened name, but came up empty. I looked up everyone with the last name Morgana that died within the same year as she did, only 3 women came up. I was able to look up their myspace profiles and by the pictures I could tell none of them were her. Maybe her mom was an illegal immigrant and they changed their name? That's my main guess right now and it seems to be the only logical explanation. There was also a video up sometime last year where during an interview she said her real last name, but I couldn't understand what it said, she said it really fast & it was foreign, sounded Russian maybe? But the video was taken down and no one has downloaded it. There's another video where it shows her mother, but honestly, she looks far too young to be her mother.

It's just strange that in today's society there's not much about her. It almost seems fake. I can look up info about my great grandpa, who moved to America in 1920, died in 1980 and never became a legal citizen, and find all of his old addresses, employers & stuff like that. He never did anything great to make people want to know more about him, wasn't famous, didn't have any great jobs, was poor as dirt... so how can I find so much about him, but nothing about an upcoming star who was signed to a major record label? None of this makes sense what so ever. The second any singer dies, whether they had millions of fans or just 2, record companies and the media eat that shit up.

I also found out that the wikipedia page that was made then deleted after her mom said Gaga took her soul wasn't made until the day her mom came forward. Wiki probably had a dozens of idiots editing the page calling her an illuminati sacrifice or faking info about her. She wasn't a predominant figure, and even wiki has guidelines on what can and can't be posted.

Basically, I want to find out if Lina was a real person. There's a few people who claimed they knew her in school, so if it's true, there's got to be someone else out there that remembers her or has evidence of her life. I wouldn't put it pass the media or the record company to make up a story like this just to cause more controversy. 

Oh, & I'm friends with a Gina Morgana on facebook, she looks like she could be related or even be Lina if she got a nose job. I asked her if she knew Lina yesterday but no response yet.

Good luck! I'm here for this obsession. Cypher Approved.

Thanks! The only e-mails I've gotten back are from monsters telling me to kill myself & that I'm a coke whore for thinking Gaga killed her (even though I quit clearly stated I didn't believe she did)

Any info about her life. Like I'm okay not knowing much about her death, she committed suicide & I understand people not wanting to talk about it, but there's so many unanswered questions about her life. Obviously Lina wasn't her real name, there was no one by name that died the same date she did anywhere in the U.S. I looked up other variations of her name, such as Angelina, thinking maybe it was just a shortened name, but came up empty. I looked up everyone with the last name Morgana that died within the same year as she did, only 3 women came up. I was able to look up their myspace profiles and by the pictures I could tell none of them were her. Maybe her mom was an illegal immigrant and they changed their name? That's my main guess right now and it seems to be the only logical explanation. There was also a video up sometime last year where during an interview she said her real last name, but I couldn't understand what it said, she said it really fast & it was foreign, sounded Russian maybe? But the video was taken down and no one has downloaded it. There's another video where it shows her mother, but honestly, she looks far too young to be her mother.

It's just strange that in today's society there's not much about her. It almost seems fake. I can look up info about my great grandpa, who moved to America in 1920, died in 1980 and never became a legal citizen, and find all of his old addresses, employers & stuff like that. He never did anything great to make people want to know more about him, wasn't famous, didn't have any great jobs, was poor as dirt... so how can I find so much about him, but nothing about an upcoming star who was signed to a major record label? None of this makes sense what so ever. The second any singer dies, whether they had millions of fans or just 2, record companies and the media eat that shit up.

I also found out that the wikipedia page that was made then deleted after her mom said Gaga took her soul wasn't made until the day her mom came forward. Wiki probably had a dozens of idiots editing the page calling her an illuminati sacrifice or faking info about her. She wasn't a predominant figure, and even wiki has guidelines on what can and can't be posted.

Basically, I want to find out if Lina was a real person. There's a few people who claimed they knew her in school, so if it's true, there's got to be someone else out there that remembers her or has evidence of her life. I wouldn't put it pass the media or the record company to make up a story like this just to cause more controversy. 

Oh, & I'm friends with a Gina Morgana on facebook, she looks like she could be related or even be Lina if she got a nose job. I asked her if she knew Lina yesterday but no response yet.

Thanks! The only e-mails I've gotten back are from monsters telling me to kill myself & that I'm a coke whore for thinking Gaga killed her (even though I quit clearly stated I didn't believe she did)

That's a lot of info. :stretcher: It's interesting though! I didn't realise she'd be so difficult to find out more about! Have you tried contacting her old record label?

That's a lot of info. :stretcher: It's interesting though! I didn't realise she'd be so difficult to find out more about! Have you tried contacting her old record label?

I did actually, they either say there is no artist signed under that name or they put me on hold and never pick up the phone. I was on hold for almost a hour before :'(

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...