Wonderwoman

Kevinn Edu

Joss Whedon was working on a movie at one point but then I guess it fell through...

Whedon had been hired to write and direct a Warner Bros. adaptation of Wonder Woman. However, in February 2007, Whedon announced that he would no longer be involved with the project. "We just saw different movies, and at the price range this kind of movie hangs in, that's never gonna work. Non-sympatico. It happens all the time".

Really? Man. I don't know. I feel as if all female superheroes are just seen as...shit...its unfortunate...

I feel like the studio heads think superheroes only appeal to guys, so they tend to focus on making the guy superheroes the coolest possible, and then in turn, sexualizing the female characters as much as possible. The way I see it, if they made Wonder Women, a big box office studio would turn her into a sex symbol.

But! I would love to see a film adaptation where she kicked some ass cause that's what her character is. She has so many unique things that they could play with...one being her invisible plane.

I feel like the studio heads think superheroes only appeal to guys, so they tend to focus on making the guy superheroes the coolest possible, and then in turn, sexualizing the female characters as much as possible. The way I see it, if they made Wonder Women, a big box office studio would turn her into a sex symbol.

But! I would love to see a film adaptation where she kicked some ass cause that's what her character is. She has so many unique things that they could play with...one being her invisible plane.

That's true. But yeah, she does have a lot of attributes. I hope they do try to bring back the idea of making a Wonder Woman movie.

YUS, Wonder Woman is perfect! But I think after Catwoman flopped they just gave up on female superheroes entirely, which is a shame really because a Catwoman spin-off with Anne Hathaway could be flawless. :hail:

They also need to get rid of that Hawkeye douche from The Avengers and bring in a new flawless queen, like Morgan le Fay or something. :morning:

• 2 months later...

SO GUESS WHAT. Wonder Woman is appearing in the new Batman vs. Superman movie!

Meet the new Wonder Woman!

Gal Gadot will portray the iconic super heroine in the upcoming Man of Steel sequel, Warner Bros. confirmed to E! News on Wednesday, Dec. 4.

"Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe," director Zack Snyder said in a statement. "Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character."

The Israeli actress will star in the action-adventure thriller, tentatively titled Batman vs. Superman, opposite Ben Affleck's Batman and Henry Cavill's Superman.

Here she is:

rs_293x473-131204095733-634.gal-gadot-wonder-woman.ls.12413_copy.jpg

I actually love that they chose an Israeli woman, even though I'm not here for this movie at all. Hopefully our queen WW gets a spin off! :hail:

I thought everyone was supposed to love them now because that dude died.

That whole situation was stupid as fuck. :vacuum: I had literally never heard of that man's name before he died. Why should I give a fuck?

I seen all of the Fast & Furious movies :morning:

But I love that they're gonna have Wonderwoman! Hopefully she gets enough hype to actually get her own.. :vaccum:

Child, you better watch out. You're about this close to having your gay license revoked. :morning:

I thought everyone was supposed to love them now because that dude died.

That whole situation was stupid as fuck. :vacuum: I had literally never heard of that man's name before he died. Why should I give a fuck?

I seen all of the Fast & Furious movies :morning:

But I love that they're gonna have Wonderwoman! Hopefully she gets enough hype to actually get her own.. :vaccum:

Child, you better watch out. You're about this close to having your gay license revoked. :morning: