• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should accept me in the exclusive section :rockon:

you should accept me in the exclusive section :rockon:

Will someone add me pls too? ;-;  :hat:

Neither of you have even sent in a request sooo...:morning:

How do I do it??  :stretcher:

I aalready explained this all to you in that other thread we had going! :vacuum:

I know, I figured it out soz

Can we officially have a rule that if you post something from the exclusive section anywhere else on line or send people links you'll be banned from it? Because if I start seeing links to things the lossless section pop up or notice an irregular amount of downloads or notice things from the thread popping up other places online I'm going to cut a cunt.  :morning:

Can we officially have a rule that if you post something from the exclusive section anywhere else on line or send people links you'll be banned from it? Because if I start seeing links to things the lossless section pop up or notice an irregular amount of downloads or notice things from the thread popping up other places online I'm going to cut a cunt.  :morning:

That sounds pretty fair to me tbh. :morning: The only problem will be proving who's re-posted it!

Can we officially have a rule that if you post something from the exclusive section anywhere else on line or send people links you'll be banned from it? Because if I start seeing links to things the lossless section pop up or notice an irregular amount of downloads or notice things from the thread popping up other places online I'm going to cut a cunt.  :morning:

That sounds pretty fair to me tbh. :morning: The only problem will be proving who's re-posted it!

I think if someone's going to share something, they should bring it up with everyone beforehand so everyone knows (or at least the original poster.)

I think if someone's going to share something, they should bring it up with everyone beforehand so everyone knows (or at least the original poster.)

Agreed. <3

• 2 months later...

I don't know if it's right thread to write about it, but I don't want to make another one so i'll just write here. Why I get accepted into exclusive section (at least I believe that's it) when I have only 27 posts?   :morning:

or maybe it's just a "request" section and i'm a flop avatar_61ed0480dd60_128.png

I don't know if it's right thread to write about it, but I don't want to make another one so i'll just write here. Why I get accepted into exclusive section (at least I believe that's it) when I have only 27 posts?  :morning:

or maybe it's just a "request" section and i'm a flop avatar_61ed0480dd60_128.png

I think it's just the request section, if you got into the exclusive section there'd be an exclusive thread  ;)

I don't know if it's right thread to write about it, but I don't want to make another one so i'll just write here. Why I get accepted into exclusive section (at least I believe that's it) when I have only 27 posts?   :morning:

or maybe it's just a "request" section and i'm a flop avatar_61ed0480dd60_128.png

I think it's just the request section, if you got into the exclusive section there'd be an exclusive thread  ;)

So i'm a flop, thank u[img width=65 height=65] avatar_61ed0480dd60_128.png 

• 9 months later...

Archived