How do yu make someone like you?

Kevinn Edu

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the less hormonal one here and ask him to hang out with you. Dinner? Movie? Drinks? <--In no particular order.

I think this is the safe bet. Ha. I shall invite him to a kickback!

NB: Do not do this if you have a STI (sexually transmitted infection). You'll probably get beat up. :'(

I'm a virgin. :tan:

I think this is the safe bet. Ha. I shall invite him to a kickback!

I've always enjoyed something relaxing. Generally if I like a girl, I'll just ask her to hang out. Something casual. Card games are pretty popular around my circle of friends. If you're feeling a little risky, check out Cards Against Humanity. I think I made a thread for that here a while back...I should look for it.

I've always enjoyed something relaxing. Generally if I like a girl, I'll just ask her to hang out. Something casual. Card games are pretty popular around my circle of friends. If you're feeling a little risky, check out Cards Against Humanity. I think I made a thread for that here a while back...I should look for it.

Card games? Oh man, I feel so bad and dirty now. Drinking, partying, and drugs are what are popular around my friends :/

But I shall! I really legit have a crush on this kid and yesterday we spoke and his smile is so unf.

Card games? Oh man, I feel so bad and dirty now. Drinking, partying, and drugs are what are popular around my friends :/

But I shall! I really legit have a crush on this kid and yesterday we spoke and his smile is so unf.

Sadly I think I'm a little too old to enjoy that atmosphere. I was in my early 20's once, but alas, those days have come and gone.

Good luck with your crush! Romance is always tricky.

Sadly I think I'm a little too old to enjoy that atmosphere. I was in my early 20's once, but alas, those days have come and gone.

Good luck with your crush! Romance is always tricky.

How old are you? o.0

Oh really? Yeah, I am barely going to enter my twenties. But thank you! :)

And yeah, how old are you?

And Trayertrash, LOVE your icon!