Hilary Duff Spills on New Music!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I bet she's trying to let the big albums die down before making her comeback. What a stage hog.

Flawless idea tho. :hail: We've already had too many albums in the past few months, she needs to wait for a break in the market so she can well and truly slay.

Although, her and Miley releasing an album on the same day could have been a nice side-by-side comparison of former Disney stars. ;)

I bet she's trying to let the big albums die down before making her comeback. What a stage hog.

Flawless idea tho. :hail: We've already had too many albums in the past few months, she needs to wait for a break in the market so she can well and truly slay.

Although, her and Miley releasing an album on the same day could have been a nice side-by-side comparison of former Disney stars. ;)

Hilary > Miley

I think I will always vote Hilary up cause I remember watching some episodes of Lizzie McGuire, but I never watched a single episode of Hannah Montana.

Hilary > Miley

I think I will always vote Hilary up cause I remember watching some episodes of Lizzie McGuire, but I never watched a single episode of Hannah Montana.

Hilary > Miley

Hilary is 10000x better even tho Miley has a big musical background + a great voice.

And during the Disney days Hilary was better because her show reflected the real teenage life, she wasn't a freaking popstar with popstar issues, she was a teenager with real teenager issues!

Hilary > Miley

Hilary is 10000x better even tho Miley has a big musical background + a great voice.

And during the Disney days Hilary was better because her show reflected the real teenage life, she wasn't a freaking popstar with popstar issues, she was a teenager with real teenager issues!

Hilary > Miley

AGREED. Even though I think Miley is actually more talented in terms of singing and acting, Hilary will always slay me because Lizzie McGuire was like my life back in the day. I still remember going to see the movie with my grandma. :'( I guess it's a generational thing, like James Bond. ;)

Hilary > Miley

AGREED. Even though I think Miley is actually more talented in terms of singing and acting, Hilary will always slay me because Lizzie McGuire was like my life back in the day. I still remember going to see the movie with my grandma. :'( I guess it's a generational thing, like James Bond. ;)