Hilary Duff Spills on New Music!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's why Sean and Jaden will grow up with resentment, and Blue Ivy will love Jay more than Bey. :morning:

Actually on both videos Sean Preston was the baby bum, on Do Somethin' Britney had like 2 weeks of prgnancy.

And no, both kids love stardom, unlike Hilary's, her baby will be a no one  :vacuum:

Actually on both videos Sean Preston was the baby bum, on Do Somethin' Britney had like 2 weeks of prgnancy.

And no, both kids love stardom, unlike Hilary's, her baby will be a no one  :vacuum:

Hilary's kid will have a college degree and will be treating Britney's kids in rehab in about ten years time. :morning:

If you didn't love So Yesterday when you were like 6 you never had a childhood. I may or may not still have it on my iPod /shiftyeyes

Dissapointed in you for not having the full Metamorphosis album tbh. :vacuum: 'Come Clean'! :hail:

Hilary's kid will have a college degree and will be treating Britney's kids in rehab in about ten years time. :morning:

Dissapointed in you for not having the full Metamorphosis album tbh. :vacuum: 'Come Clean'! :hail:

Phhh "Party Up" was far superior. Plus I had to make room for "Sk8er Boi" and "Beautiful Soul" in my "2000s Teen Pop Songs I Can't Let Go Of" collection too  :)

• 3 weeks later...