Unleaked Lana Song List

Cypher

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cypher

I think 'Roses' has become more widely circulated in the past few weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the next to leak actually!

Has it really? :stretcher:

I think Roses will be the next to leak, too. But not for a few months, anyway. Except if Ultraviolence demos get out there, which now that I think about it, will probably be next, since it's so common for albums to trickle with demos after release.

Think about what happened to Paradise though. We still haven't gotten any demo versions from that, despite the fact that we know at least a few exist.

Think about what happened to Paradise though. We still haven't gotten any demo versions from that, despite the fact that we know at least a few exist.

But Paradise was not only an EP but was recorded in one session. I think it'll be different with a full LP *looks at BTD lol*

Maybe Ben Mawson will post some more demos. :vacuum:

But Paradise was not only an EP but was recorded in one session. I think it'll be different with a full LP *looks at BTD lol*

Maybe Ben Mawson will post some more demos. :vacuum:

Eh, she only took a year or so to record it, which means there won't be nearly as many as there are for BTD, which is a blessing and a curse, depending on how you look at it. Her security's also improved since BTD, so there's going to be less access to those few demos for those who might try to get at them. :/

Guest kitten

wtf roses is circulating?  :stretcher: i'm ready    :popcorn:

also, what's smartie (different from smarty?) and like your friend did? never heard of them till now

Guest Cypher

Rn now I just want Greenwhich , roses and the OTTR demo

I would definitely say those are probably within the next few batches considering so many people have them. :stretcher:

Guest kitten

there's a couple more to add to this list but there's no receipts (besides people just telling me) so idk if they're worth mentioning

Guest Cypher

there's a couple more to add to this list but there's no receipts (besides people just telling me) so idk if they're worth mentioning

Go ahead and list them! They might be confirmed fake titles or just new titles!

Guest kitten

Go ahead and list them! They might be confirmed fake titles or just new titles!

Smoke and Mirrors, BBM Baby, Trans Am (well that one is questionable) ... there might be more if i think of them