Salut a tous!

Ariel Burdett

Hey all!

I joined Pop Hates Fags thanks to Andrew, when he shared Charli's "14".

I don't get too caught up in forums, but I saw it's a nice community, with really cool people.

And I don't see the typical forum hysterical fan/stanning I see everywhere, so I officially upgraded my profile, and I'm making my "hello" post haha.

About me?

I'm 19, I'm from Argentina, I'm an artist, I study audiovisuals and work at Starbucks in my country's finest place, Puerto Madero (bragging rights, anyone?) but I hate my job and I wanna do something real.

I've been making music since I was 7, always involved and in pure contact with art, I was always the choir kid, the concert kid, the gay artist kid of my town haha.

I'm ShuichiAmy wherever you search me, it's a nickname made off a fictional character I love and I really feel identified with, and my nickname, since my name is Amilcar.

I'm also a model. I love to do it all...

Favorite artists:

(in order of importance to me)

Bj

wich forum are you joining again?  :morning:

and I don't see Brinty on your list, so you are dead to me  :tan:

Well, you're the first exception!

haha, I saw Brit live for the femme fatale tour. I was against the fence of the front row, and I loved her. I don't consider her one of my favorite artists. I love her music. <3

Well, you're the first exception!

haha, I saw Brit live for the femme fatale tour. I was against the fence of the front row, and I loved her. I don't consider her one of my favorite artists. I love her music. <3

hahaha that's amazing the Argentina gig was great.

and we are LB babies so no hate  <3

• 5 months later...

Archived