Is Gaga Trying To Ruin Britney's Life?

Guest JealousGirl

Oh, my god, this is kinda like a theory I have going on:

Is Britney Spears trying to take Adolf Hitler's spotlight away on his birthday (April 20th)?

April 20, 1999: Britney appears on The Jay Leno Show

April 20, 2000: Britney leaves St. Martin's hotel in London

April 20, 2000: Britney also performs at Top of the Pops

April 20, 2004: Britney is seen at Subway

April 20, 2004: Britney is also seen at Tower Records

April 20, 2006: Britney goes out in Malibu

April 20, 2007: Britney is seen at Sony recording studios

April 20, 2007: Britney is also spotted leaving a beauty salon

April 20, 2008: Britney is seen running errands in Sherman Oaks

April 20, 2009: Britney performs in Anaheim, California during the Circus tour

April 20, 2010: Britney is seen driving around in Beverly Hilla

April 20, 2013: Britney shops at PetSmart

Coincidence?

I'll let you decide.

You mean the .99 cents deal? If you call that a success GURL, YOU NEED TO GO TO A DOCTOR

tumblr_ltwejnhvAG1r5gngdo1_500.gif

Born This Way sold 5.6 million copies minus the sales from the Amazon deal. Femme Fatale sold two million at most. It's easy to see who the public is here for and who's slowly becoming irrelevant. :mo:

[img width=400 height=254] tumblr_lo4mm8yHNy1qzgerjo1_400.gif

Oh, my god, this is kinda like a theory I have going on:

Is Britney Spears trying to take Adolf Hitler's spotlight away on his birthday (April 20th)?

April 20, 1999: Britney appears on The Jay Leno Show

April 20, 2000: Britney leaves St. Martin's hotel in London

April 20, 2000: Britney also performs at Top of the Pops

April 20, 2004: Britney is seen at Subway

April 20, 2004: Britney is also seen at Tower Records

April 20, 2006: Britney goes out in Malibu

April 20, 2007: Britney is seen at Sony recording studios

April 20, 2007: Britney is also spotted leaving a beauty salon

April 20, 2008: Britney is seen running errands in Sherman Oaks

April 20, 2009: Britney performs in Anaheim, California during the Circus tour

April 20, 2010: Britney is seen driving around in Beverly Hilla

April 20, 2013: Britney shops at PetSmart

Coincidence?

I'll let you decide.

Naziney paying homage to her leader! :hail:

Born This Way sold 5.6 million copies minus the sales from the Amazon deal. Femme Fatale sold two million at most. It's easy to see who the public is here for and who's slowly becoming irrelevant. :mo:

tumblr_lo4mm8yHNy1qzgerjo1_400.gif

Naziney paying homage to her leader! :hail:

With all her singles but the first one flopping hard? Even tho, the singles success was for Britney. And the tour also goes for Brit. And let's not talk about the critics, so tell me again. Who's becoming irrelevan?

[img width=400 height=328] britney-laugh-radio-gic7ev-2.gif

With all her singles but the first one flopping hard? Even tho, the singles success was for Britney. And the tour also goes for Brit. And let's not talk about the critics, so tell me again. Who's becoming irrelevan?

britney-laugh-radio-gic7ev-2.gif

:shocked: You need to take several seats to accomodate that fat ass of yours. All of Brit's singles, bar 'Till The World Ends', flopped harder than 'Marry the Night'. Let's not even mention the mess that was 'Criminal'. FF Tour grossed only $68.7 million, whereas BTWB grossed $181.1 million despite the fact that it was cut short and the fact that the stage, dancers, outfits, etc all would have cost a lot more than Brit standing there and doing failed karaoke.

And no, I think we should talk about the critics. :morning: BTW has a score of 71 on Metacritic, which collates a variety of critic's opinions. Meanwhile, FF is lagging behind at 67.

It's clear who the irrelevant one is. :morning:

[img width=500 height=260]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsrhhxGno61qhaudoo1_500.gif

:shocked: You need to take several seats to accomodate that fat ass of yours. All of Brit's singles, bar 'Till The World Ends', flopped harder than 'Marry the Night'. Let's not even mention the mess that was 'Criminal'. FF Tour grossed only $68.7 million, whereas BTWB grossed $181.1 million despite the fact that it was cut short and the fact that the stage, dancers, outfits, etc all would have cost a lot more than Brit standing there and doing failed karaoke.

And no, I think we should talk about the critics. :morning: BTW has a score of 71 on Metacritic, which collates a variety of critic's opinions. Meanwhile, FF is lagging behind at 67.

It's clear who the irrelevant one is. :morning:

The only single who flopped from the FF era was Criminal, and without promo. BUT all the others wer higher than Judas & Marry The Night so DEAL  :morning:

The BTW B had 20 dates more than the FF, and babe just compare their south america dates, Britney was almost sold out, when Gaga almost got cancelled and the tickets were given for free on the radio stations, bu you don't see that cause Gaga's team counted them as sold tickets.  :morning:

The critics were even  :shocked:

So no you didn't drag anything

The only single who flopped from the FF era was Criminal, and without promo. BUT all the others wer higher than Judas & Marry The Night so DEAL  :morning:

The BTW B had 20 dates more than the FF, and babe just compare their south america dates, Britney was almost sold out, when Gaga almost got cancelled and the tickets were given for free on the radio stations, bu you don't see that cause Gaga's team counted them as sold tickets.  :morning:

The critics were even  :shocked:

So no you didn't drag anything

:shocked: You are so delusional. If you really wanna compare SA tour dates, let's compare their shows in Rio de Janeiro. Britney's show only made $1.4 million. Gaga's made $2.2. How is she making that much of a profit if she's giving tickets away? :stretcher:

And if the critics were even then why did you bother to bring them up? #ClapBack

:shocked: You are so delusional. If you really wanna compare SA tour dates, let's compare their shows in Rio de Janeiro. Britney's show only made $1.4 million. Gaga's made $2.2. How is she making that much of a profit if she's giving tickets away? :stretcher:

And if the critics were even then why did you bother to bring them up? #ClapBack

I bring them true, I was proven wrong on that point, that's why i use this emoticon ( :shocked:)  :morning:

It's true tho, the tickets were given away on radio shows and all that's a fact, but OCESA, the company who get in Mexico, counted them as sold tickets, the same happened on the other SA shows.  :morning:

I bring them true, I was proven wrong on that point, that's why i use this emoticon ( :shocked:)  :morning:

It's true tho, the tickets were given away on radio shows and all that's a fact, but OCESA, the company who get in Mexico, counted them as sold tickets, the same happened on the other SA shows.  :morning:

I don't really care tbh. :morning: At the end of the day she still has a sold out show and she's making a million dollars an hour, regardless of how many ticket sales are sold.

And I'm pretty sure every touring agency does that anyway? Otherwise you would have people asking why they can't buy tickets when they've already been given away. It's a lot easier to just say that they've been sold.