Perez Calls Gaga A Sex Offender

I love how these cunts just blame Gaga for everything her fanbase does. First of all, I've been on LM a heap recently, and I haven't seen any of these pictures by anyone who's actually under 18. So either it's not happening and Perez is making it up or it is happening but Gaga's LM admins are doing a damn good job of deleting them ASAP.

Second of all, even if they were posting those pics, is it really that big of a problem? Half of them are wearing underwear and even if they're not they're covering up all the important pics. If Perez really wants to tackle such issues he should discuss the child sex industry which continues to grow in his home country of the US every year.

That's all. :morning:

tea%20gif.gif

There's no proof that any of them are underage in the first place, looking young & being under 18 are 2 completely different things. He constantly flirts with 19 year olds that look 12 *cough 1 direction*, has posted nude pictures of his 5 month old son with penis showing & put up pics of Miley's twat when she was underage, so really, who is he to talk?

Also, those pics were on the site, they were taken down before Perez posted this, but none of them even showed nudity, they were showing the same amount of skin as Gaga.  :morning:

There's no proof that any of them are underage in the first place, looking young & being under 18 are 2 completely different things. He constantly flirts with 19 year olds that look 12 *cough 1 direction*, has posted nude pictures of his 5 month old son with penis showing & put up pics of Miley's twat when she was underage, so really, who is he to talk?

Omg, I forgot about that! Didn't he call her a whore or something as well and leak personal pics of her from MySpace? He has no right to judge anybody tbh. :morning:

Oh gurl, this isn't a new thing. :morning: Did you miss the not so subtle shade he throws every week on Twitter?

I actually did. :stretcher:

What's been going on? Gaga's team isn't paying him anymore so he's throwing shade?

Obviously Gaga took notes from Nadia. Shade keeps me cool, so keep on throwing it. :tan:

I actually did. :stretcher:

What's been going on? Gaga's team isn't paying him anymore so he's throwing shade?

Obviously Gaga took notes from Nadia. Shade keeps me cool, so keep on throwing it. :tan:

Slide #1. :morning:

Sadly he doesn't realise that nobody's here for his attention seeking, hypocritical ways and just keeps continues in his struggle to remain relevant. :morning:

It's cute when fans get inspired by something that their faves do. Like the crystal glasses or even the disco stick. BUT HIS IS WAY TO FAR

tumblr_inline_mq09uuB5Q51qzlbxm.gif

Isn't it better than having fans who do this tho?

Slide #1. :morning:

Sadly he doesn't realise that nobody's here for his attention seeking, hypocritical ways and just keeps continues in his struggle to remain relevant. :morning:

Isn't it better than having fans who do this tho?

Mad cos no one's cummed over Gaga since 2006? :tan:

I'm loving Perez atm tho. Where are the lies?

• 3 weeks later...