Tropico

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a theory of what Tropico will be about.

Okay, so Adam & Eve are in the Garden Of Eden. Biblically, Eve makes the first sin, so, maybe the clip that shows Jesus, Marilyn, Elvis & John Wayne is, in a way, showing Eve worshiping other gods or seeing what sins are to come. When Marilyn & Elvis were in their prime, it was considered a sin by many Christians to listen to their music & follow their career, that could play into too. When she prays to John Wayne, it could be another reference towards her worshiping another god. From the photos that have surfaced, it looks like it may show what Eve's sins have done to the world. Because of her, other women through the years commit sins, such as prostitution. Body Electric mentions Jesus, Marilyn & Elvis, maybe that's the moment Eve discovers sin, God & Monsters shows what her sin has done through the ages & Bel Air will be played at the death of a character.

It's a messy though, but I could see it work.

She said that she *thinks* that it will be released on the 1st of December, so not 2 weeks after all

LAWNA LAWNA

It will be flawless, like everything she does. <3

ain't that the truth.

I have a theory of what Tropico will be about.

Okay, so Adam & Eve are in the Garden Of Eden. Biblically, Eve makes the first sin, so, maybe the clip that shows Jesus, Marilyn, Elvis & John Wayne is, in a way, showing Eve worshiping other gods or seeing what sins are to come. When Marilyn & Elvis were in their prime, it was considered a sin by many Christians to listen to their music & follow their career, that could play into too. When she prays to John Wayne, it could be another reference towards her worshiping another god. From the photos that have surfaced, it looks like it may show what Eve's sins have done to the world. Because of her, other women through the years commit sins, such as prostitution. Body Electric mentions Jesus, Marilyn & Elvis, maybe that's the moment Eve discovers sin, God & Monsters shows what her sin has done through the ages & Bel Air will be played at the death of a character.

It's a messy though, but I could see it work.

Omg that would be great, but eve isn't the actual reason for original sin so like pinning it on her wouldn't really make sense tho. If my catholic school years serve me right it was actually adam that broke the like agreement with god not eve. Idk if that's what you're referencing tho so i might just sound super dumb

Omg that would be great, but eve isn't the actual reason for original sin so like pinning it on her wouldn't really make sense tho. If my catholic school years serve me right it was actually adam that broke the like agreement with god not eve. Idk if that's what you're referencing tho so i might just sound super dumb

I was raised Baptist (ew) and was taught that God told Adam & Eve they could eat anything in the Garden Of Eden except fruit from one tree & a snake (satan) tried to get them to take a bite Adam said no but Eve took a bite & that's the first sin & the reason women have periods is because God is punishing them for Eve's sin & betrayal of him.

I don't believe any of that, but it's always what I was told lol.