Tropico

Main Pop Girl

Aw, Chuck and Charlie were both on set. Gotta love a family affair.

I'm kind of scared though. I have a feeling it's going to be over dramatic and pretentious, and the Eve thing has been done 1909647&x times and not gotten any better. Hopefully it'll feature more music and have an intentional Ed Wood 50s B-movie vibe rather than vintage ratchetness. Mueller (sp? director dude) had been taking her videos downhill - she needs to work with Woodkid again. I just don't want people to see some debacle and take that as SNL pt 2 and write her off.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Chuck and Charlie were both on set. Gotta love a family affair.

I'm kind of scared though. I have a feeling it's going to be over dramatic and pretentious, and the Eve thing has been done 1909647&x times and not gotten any better. Hopefully it'll feature more music and have an intentional Ed Wood 50s B-movie vibe rather than vintage ratchetness. Mueller (sp? director dude) had been taking her videos downhill - she needs to work with Woodkid again. I just don't want people to see some debacle and take that as SNL pt 2 and write her off.

Awww! <3 Who's Charlie tho tbh? I know Chuck is her sister, is Charlie related to them?

Yeah, I completely agree tbh. I was worried when I saw the Marilyn, Elvis and Jesus impersonators but hopefully this means she's going for an intentionally tacky, B-movie kind of thing instead of trying to be hella dramatic. We don't have long to wait now! :excited:

• 2 weeks later...

Awww! <3 Who's Charlie tho tbh? I know Chuck is her sister, is Charlie related to them?

Yeah, I completely agree tbh. I was worried when I saw the Marilyn, Elvis and Jesus impersonators but hopefully this means she's going for an intentionally tacky, B-movie kind of thing instead of trying to be hella dramatic. We don't have long to wait now! :excited:

Charlie is Lana's brother! a.k.a. my ticket to becoming Lana's brother-in-law ;)

All of them got gross middle names. Charlie's full name is Charles Hill Grant, which is admittedly better than Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, but still pretty odd.

I feel like his parents knew that he'd be really wanted so when perverts talk about him they'll be like "I wanna climb that Hill ;)"

• 2 months later...