Aaron Carter Jumped By NKOTB Fans

aaroncarter_zps9923062e.png

Aaron Carter, brother of Backstreet Boy's Nick Carter,, is currently on the road with his The After Party tour. His latest stop on Saturday was Boston, MA.

That's where Aaron says he was jumped by four guys who told him this was a New Kids On The Block town before "beating his ass"!

We guess Boston takes their homegrown pop stars seriously!

As for those four guys, did you really think A. Carter wasn't going to fight back??? COME GET IT!

Aaron landed a few punches on his attackers and later said

Eh @jordanknight this one of your homies? He got his ass handed to him last night but his boys got me..

Aaron displayed his war wounds on Instagram, including his beaten-up face and torn-up hands. He is NOT filing a police report though because he thinks that's 'girlie'.

"I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I WASa pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

FIFY

I can't believe post #900 is in this thread, but apparently that's how things worked out.

Quite frankly, I didn't know anyone still knew who Aaron Carter was. He was fun back when he wanted candy, but I'm pretty sure he wants more than candy nowadays. Law suit?

I can't believe post #900 is in this thread, but apparently that's how things worked out.

Quite frankly, I didn't know anyone still knew who Aaron Carter was. He was fun back when he wanted candy, but I'm pretty sure he wants more than candy nowadays. Law suit?

From what I hear, he's into a different kind of little white pill nowadays. :morning:

I actually can't even believe this tho. I mean, is this for real?

Carter told TMZ he was having dinner with a friend in Boston on June 22 when a huge man approached him in the parking lot, yelling,