GRL

Main Pop Girl

55299694.png

Robin Antin's new project!

Originally called PCD before being renamed to GRL, the group is comprised of Lauren, Natasha, Paula, Emmalyn and Simone.

Larry Rudolph is helping manage them and they've just recorded their first official song. It's called 'Vacation' and it will be the b-side to 'Ooh La La' off The Smurfs 2 soundtrack. Written by Bonnie McKee and produced by Dr. Luke, Benny Blanco and Cirkut.

As much as I hate Robin for messing up not only PCD but also The Paradiso Girls, this could be okay. Hoping their first single is killer!

• 5 months later...

As much as I hate Robin for messing up not only PCD but also The Paradiso Girls, this could be okay. Hoping their first single is killer!

And Girlicious, their 2nd album is flawless

Also they covered Perfume and it's beautiful, even tho I hate Vacaion & Tik Tik Boom I can say they will be different to PCD cause now all girls can sing, and there's not jus one diva.

But I'm worried that with the reunion of PCD they will vanish before they even start

And Girlicious, their 2nd album is flawless

Also they covered Perfume and it's beautiful, even tho I hate Vacaion & Tik Tik Boom I can say they will be different to PCD cause now all girls can sing, and there's not jus one diva.

But I'm worried that with the reunion of PCD they will vanish before they even start

True, they all seem kinda talented but I'm not sure I'm ready for another all-American girl group, they're kind of boring now. :morning:

And yeah, knowing Robin they'll record a full album that just never gets released. :vacuum: