WAXING

Main Pop Girl

I just got waxed and HOLY SHIT BITCH THAT HURT LIKE A CUNT. It's all worth it though for that moment where you feel your skin and it's all smooth and pretty.  ;)

Have you guys ever been waxed? What hurts the most? I just did my legs, arms and chest and it killed! Please tell me it gets better. :'(

• 1 month later...

I waxed my twat before

tumblr_m7u5e3CZqO1r8rtom.gif

I use smooth away pads now. It's the best thing on the damn planet. I'm a lazy fuck & hate shaving, so I just sit down & pretty much sandpaper my legs.

Omg me too! :stretcher: I still do but it hurts like hell haha!

I wax my legs, my underarms and my upper lip, and my other lips. ;) It hurts so much but it's the only way to make it totally smooth!

• 1 year later...

10134044?id=6exaE3&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=504&hei=548

Yeh nah that shit is evil ^^ It looks pretty and pink but i swear to god it is some kind of demon spawn

:stretcher: Oh my god, I hate those things too! At least hot wax feels kind of sexy when you drip it on, whereas that stuff just feels super dry and gross to pull off...:vacuum:

I'm also considering buying an epilator...Does anyone have any experience with those? :magic:

Yeh nah that shit is evil ^^ It looks pretty and pink but i swear to god it is some kind of demon spawn

:stretcher: Oh my god, I hate those things too! At least hot wax feels kind of sexy when you drip it on, whereas that stuff just feels super dry and gross to pull off...:vacuum:

I'm also considering buying an epilator...Does anyone have any experience with those? :magic:

omg my twin sister has a "no!no!" but I am to shit scared to use it LMAO it might destroy my wonderful pasty pale completion

omg my twin sister has a "no!no!" but I am to shit scared to use it LMAO it might destroy my wonderful pasty pale completion

Lmfao, I'm obsessed with having pale skin as well tbh. But I'm more obsessed with having nice smooth skin and I just can't be bothered shaving or waxing anymore. :'( Why can't there just be a pill for this kind of thing?!

Lmfao, I'm obsessed with having pale skin as well tbh. But I'm more obsessed with having nice smooth skin and I just can't be bothered shaving or waxing anymore. :'( Why can't there just be a pill for this kind of thing?!

Omg yes science we need you please Anti body hair pill tbh 

One of my drag queen friends is having electrolysis done so he doesn't have to shave his face or legs anymore.  I don't really know much about it but it seems like it'd be better than what we go through now.

Speaking of hair removal, what's the best way to get it removed around the bum hole?

One of my drag queen friends is having electrolysis done so he doesn't have to shave his face or legs anymore.  I don't really know much about it but it seems like it'd be better than what we go through now.

Speaking of hair removal, what's the best way to get it removed around the bum hole?

1. Cover ur ass with shaving cream

2. LEAVE IT FOR LIKE 5 MINS (it makes it so much easier)

3. gl racking ur ass with a razor 

One of my drag queen friends is having electrolysis done so he doesn't have to shave his face or legs anymore.  I don't really know much about it but it seems like it'd be better than what we go through now.

Omg, I tried electrolysis (or maybe it was IPL? Idek the difference!) for my arms cos I was getting sick of that shit. Tbh it was pretty painful and I laid down like $600 for five sessions and the results were mediocre for me. It definitely thinned out the individual hairs but there's no patches where there's like no hair growing at all or anything like that. I just feel like for the price it's not really worth it for me, but I would still like to get my face done. :'(

THAT VEET SHIT IS THE DEVIL!!!! smells aweful and burns something foul!!!!!! shaving doesnt work for me just leaves bumps no go so i wax :roll:  i get arms, chest, stomach, shoulder blades, legs, feet,  bikini area, hands, butt, and around anus and to me it barley hurts i'm on my 4th round though and i can tell u as an experienced waxay it gets better everytime!!! i found my ass, knees, and chest/stomach hurts the most. (& by hurts i mean it makes me laugh)The bikini area, arms, legs, shoulder blades, and anus area barley hurt. actually anal area literally felt like nothing first time i did it i was shocked i expected that to hurt the most. It depends on your hair follicle too my waxer says my roots arent that deep compared to most guys so im lucky and apparently anal hairs arent as sensitive as other parts of your body... but the booty hole still is gurl <3  In terms of wax i have them use hard wax on my bikini/ butthole area/ and chest because it hurts alot less, everywhere else soft wax is fine. In terms of sugaring i wanted to try it but my follicles are to thick for it to do anything other than break the hairs off. has anyone tried laser yet i want to do that but i hear ull get maxiumum 5 years before some comes bk or u have to touch up.  TMCBRYAN your best bet for bootyhair is to wax trust and believe i shaved that thing all through freshman year fucking my way through the hollowed halls of my highschool & it will come bk itchy/uncomfortable but  if u wax its smooth for 3 weeks min and it wont come bk in itchy!!! compared to everywhere else when my hair grows bk it stays smooth the longest. in terms of aftercare i put coconut oil all over.  BTW H.B.I.C what prompted this??