WAXING

Main Pop Girl

THAT VEET SHIT IS THE DEVIL!!!! smells aweful and burns something foul!!!!!! shaving doesnt work for me just leaves bumps no go so i wax :roll:  i get arms, chest, stomach, shoulder blades, legs, feet,  bikini area, hands, butt, and around anus and to me it barley hurts i'm on my 4th round though and i can tell u as an experienced waxay it gets better everytime!!! i found my ass, knees, and chest/stomach hurts the most. (& by hurts i mean it makes me laugh)The bikini area, arms, legs, shoulder blades, and anus area barley hurt. actually anal area literally felt like nothing first time i did it i was shocked i expected that to hurt the most. It depends on your hair follicle too my waxer says my roots arent that deep compared to most guys so im lucky and apparently anal hairs arent as sensitive as other parts of your body... but the booty hole still is gurl <3  In terms of wax i have them use hard wax on my bikini/ butthole area/ and chest because it hurts alot less, everywhere else soft wax is fine. In terms of sugaring i wanted to try it but my follicles are to thick for it to do anything other than break the hairs off. has anyone tried laser yet i want to do that but i hear ull get maxiumum 5 years before some comes bk or u have to touch up.   TMCBRYAN your best bet for bootyhair is to wax trust and believe i shaved that thing all through freshman year fucking my way through the hollowed halls of my highschool & it will come bk itchy/uncomfortable but  if u wax its smooth for 3 weeks min and it wont come bk in itchy!!! compared to everywhere else when my hair grows bk it stays smooth the longest. in terms of aftercare i put coconut oil all over.  BTW H.B.I.C what prompted this??

After like shaving a lot I seemed to find that the inches like goes away also if u use tones and tones of shaving cream it help idk I would wax but gingers feel 25% more pain.

(yh nice one max use that as the excuse obvs not coz im a pussy ass hoe) 

THAT VEET SHIT IS THE DEVIL!!!! smells aweful and burns something foul!!!!!! shaving doesnt work for me just leaves bumps no go so i wax :roll:  i get arms, chest, stomach, shoulder blades, legs, feet,  bikini area, hands, butt, and around anus and to me it barley hurts i'm on my 4th round though and i can tell u as an experienced waxay it gets better everytime!!! i found my ass, knees, and chest/stomach hurts the most. (& by hurts i mean it makes me laugh)The bikini area, arms, legs, shoulder blades, and anus area barley hurt. actually anal area literally felt like nothing first time i did it i was shocked i expected that to hurt the most. It depends on your hair follicle too my waxer says my roots arent that deep compared to most guys so im lucky and apparently anal hairs arent as sensitive as other parts of your body... but the booty hole still is gurl <3  In terms of wax i have them use hard wax on my bikini/ butthole area/ and chest because it hurts alot less, everywhere else soft wax is fine. In terms of sugaring i wanted to try it but my follicles are to thick for it to do anything other than break the hairs off. has anyone tried laser yet i want to do that but i hear ull get maxiumum 5 years before some comes bk or u have to touch up.  TMCBRYAN your best bet for bootyhair is to wax trust and believe i shaved that thing all through freshman year fucking my way through the hollowed halls of my highschool & it will come bk itchy/uncomfortable but  if u wax its smooth for 3 weeks min and it wont come bk in itchy!!! compared to everywhere else when my hair grows bk it stays smooth the longest. in terms of aftercare i put coconut oil all over.  BTW H.B.I.C what prompted this??

I actually made this thread like two years ago, it's just that Degenerate only just found it and decided to respond to it now. :stretcher: