Upcoming Features!

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank post feature? ^^

Permanently logged in feature? lol :hail:

You should be able to stay permanently logged in by checking the box on the logon page!

As for the "thanks" feature, I did try and add a 'Like' button to posts which you could use to say thanks to people for whatever reason, but it totally messed up the layout and didn't work at all. :'( I'm still keeping my eye out for any updates of it that mod tho, so if they release a version of it which actually works I'll be all over it!

I think we need a new section to post leaks in. Like I feel like singles should be for official singles, but I don't think they belong in exclusives since they're already out. What do you think?

This is what I was thinking. I always figured Singles were meant for official singles, that's why I used to post them in the Exclusives, but then Mo said Exclusives is meant for leaks that occur on PHF only, but then I thought it was weird that leaks took place in the Singles section.

We need new emoticons

Feel free to provide suggestions.

I think we need a new section to post leaks in. Like I feel like singles should be for official singles, but I don't think they belong in exclusives since they're already out. What do you think?

Honestly I feel like we're fine with just the one section. I think it's easier to just post all "single" tracks (aka individual songs, not albums) in the one forum. Otherwise we could end up getting like a million threads for the same song - one when the single's announced, one when someone leaks it in Exclusives, one when it leaks in Leaks and one when it's officially released. But if y'all want me to make a poll so we can vote on it, I'm totally happy to do that. ;)

Archived