Jessie Malakouti / Jessie and the Toy Boys / Eden xo

Cypher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Let's make things clear.

About Petty Theft:

She saind on a livechat that the version that leaked is the final one, the one on the mini movie is the demo, even tho that one has more lines.

There's a song called shout that was never released. There's also a video for it.

Now she's Eden, and she's working on a new EP.

Not sure how this contract with Virgin works, but I think it's like a collab with Prospect, cause her manager works for Prospect, and not for Virgin.

I'm new here, sorry if I did something wrong, or there's a post for her new era. Anyway, just to let you guys know, I'm the one who runs the fannequins account on twitter

Guest Cypher

Let's make things clear.

About Petty Theft:

She saind on a livechat that the version that leaked is the final one, the one on the mini movie is the demo, even tho that one has more lines.

There's a song called shout that was never released. There's also a video for it.

Now she's Eden, and she's working on a new EP.

Not sure how this contract with Virgin works, but I think it's like a collab with Prospect, cause her manager works for Prospect, and not for Virgin.

I'm new here, sorry if I did something wrong, or there's a post for her new era. Anyway, just to let you guys know, I'm the one who runs the fannequins account on twitter

Thanks for the info! Do you also run the YouTube channel?

Guest Cypher

Yes, I'm the one, and sorry, just saw the other topic

It's all right, this thread is targeted mainly for her songs. The other one is just for the announcement that she changed her name to EDEN.

But awesome! I found your YouTube channel a few months ago and I check back frequently. :)