Jessie Malakouti / Jessie and the Toy Boys / Eden xo

Cypher

On 4/22/2016 at 9:57 AM, laiocferreira said:

She helped with the English version.

There's like 3 other songs she wrote for others, I'll post them later (all suck, I guess cause the artists are really bad).

And I am almost giving up on her, bitch is taking too long to release new stuff.

Honestly, I kind of gave up on her with the new name change. :/ I just don't like the 80s inspired super-pop sound she has going on nowadays. :( 

I can see why people are losing interest. 8 years later and still no album and songs released so few and far between.

Obviously I know this is all out of her control but it really is frustrating.

I'd love to hear the last few songs  from her Xenomania days (which I doubt will ever leave the xenomania vaults!)

Otherwise, her Toy Boys era songs were the best. I feel Eden xo is over and really, I never got the name change to begin with

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, laiocferreira said:

All day everyday

Side FX

Saving up my love

Heaven is real

Phoenix

Cut to mental (not sure if this is the name)

I hope all of the songs from this era end up getting released! I need an official release from her!

I'm still depressed that she won't put The Weekend, TCTD, DSB and Hold Me Now on album :/ 

Spoiler

I hope this song is worth all of those 4 songs, from snippets I can tell this song is totally slay (I think it's the only reason why I'm giving her chances and wait for album :| ) 

On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 4:11 AM, Cypher said:

I hope all of the songs from this era end up getting released! I need an official release from her!

Sadly, I don't think that she'll release those :/ Every song which happened before Hold Me Now/Side FX won't be released because she changed concept for the album (but tracks like Gold, El Barrio and Dirty Blonde supposed to be released soon + she wants to release to every song from her upcoming EP/Album an music video :stretcher:)

4 hours ago, low kii savage said:

I'm still depressed that she won't put The Weekend, TCTD, DSB and Hold Me Now on album :/ 

Reveal hidden contents

Sadly, I don't think that she'll release those :/ Every song which happened before Hold Me Now/Side FX won't be released because she changed concept for the album (but tracks like Gold, El Barrio and Dirty Blonde supposed to be released soon + she wants to release to every song from her upcoming EP/Album an music video :stretcher:)

Ugh, trying the Bonnie route. Failed for one, it'll fail again.