Ashley Tisdale - Guilty Pleasure (Extra Guilty!) (Full Unreleased Album)

thetaco

1 hour ago, Capsule said:

boy like you doesn’t actually feature ashley

Really? I could swear it has her. If it doesn’t have her I can trim the video and reupload the file.

It really was just Kesha lol..... I removed that song and reuploaded

Edited by thetaco
  • Like 2

On 10/8/2023 at 5:34 PM, thetaco said:

ZIP DOWNLOAD

1. Whatcha Waiting For

2. I Will Be Me

3. Blame It on the Beat

4. I’m Back

5. Never Gonna Give You Up

6. It’s the Way

7. Time After Time

8. Shadows of the Night

9. Too Many Walls

10. I Wanna Dance with Somebody

Whatcha Waiting For, Blame It On The Beat, Shadow of the Night and I'm Back were all released

Too Many Walls is the only outtake from GP the rest of these are covers 

1 minute ago, Kesha Slays said:

Whatcha Waiting For, Blame It On The Beat, Shadow of the Night and I'm Back were all released

Too Many Walls is the only outtake from GP the rest of these are covers 

It's the Way is also an outtake from GP my bad, but the rest of them are covers she did and were not actually intended to make it on the album. I think Ashley was supposedly working on a covers album, but it ultimately ended up being scrapped. But, in all honesty, I'm not sure where those came from? 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 2:16 AM, Kesha Slays said:

It's the Way is also an outtake from GP my bad, but the rest of them are covers she did and were not actually intended to make it on the album. I think Ashley was supposedly working on a covers album, but it ultimately ended up being scrapped. But, in all honesty, I'm not sure where those came from? 

I remember the covers being released as part of some advertising campaign for a razor blade or something?

Oh, I guess it was for deodorant by Degree :cackle: I don't think they were ever really meant for an album, just to promote the deodorant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I remember the covers being released as part of some advertising campaign for a razor blade or something?

Oh, I guess it was for deodorant by Degree :cackle: I don't think they were ever really meant for an album, just to promote the deodorant.

That's honestly really interesting. I just never thought anyone would record music for a deodorant campaign, but I guess that's a thing. Interesting. Cool, I didn't know this! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

That's honestly really interesting. I just never thought anyone would record music for a deodorant campaign, but I guess that's a thing. Interesting. Cool, I didn't know this! 

I feel it used to be a bigger thing back in the day! That's how we got random releases like this one:

On 10/8/2023 at 4:34 PM, thetaco said:

ZIP DOWNLOAD

1. Whatcha Waiting For

2. I Will Be Me

3. Blame It on the Beat

4. I’m Back

5. Never Gonna Give You Up

6. It’s the Way

7. Time After Time

8. Shadows of the Night

9. Too Many Walls

10. I Wanna Dance with Somebody

These are in slightly better quality than the ones here & has a few songs this is missing:

https://www.mediafire.com/?dzj1izmyjgu

x

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Like 1