Redbloodedwoman, backup messages

duff

Before the mass shooting and Red making the headlines, i thought it would be cool to repost some Redbloodedwoman's posts in this thread to facilitate the work of the police in the future.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

48 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

No energy to argue so I won’t be responding after this, but I will clarify. The fact that you’re leven bothering one of my friends in Miami who clearly doesn’t want to speak to you & posting a screenshot is why I laughed. Jealousy is a disease bitch get well soon. Thank GOD. Everyone knows I’m not a scammer, but it’s pretty blatant the bunch of all of you are genuinely miserable jealous dweebs who waste the majority of their time on this website obsessing over shit they’ll never get.

Alt account? I’m 3 years shy of 10 years here… you joined last year..Not a scammer, delete my files if that’s the case. I was planning a cute little 7 days of Christmas thing lined up including Britney (DAT transfers, pro tools that have been under lock & key since 2012 + even more if Jordan joined in), Little Mix, Dula Peep(don’t know much about her but I wanted to be nice), Sabrina Carpenter (big loss right here boy, I JUST GOT spent hundreds on them & you were really gonna get the stems of Wife & Bet U Wanna) & Gwen Stefani but I’m sick of going out of my way for musty hole bottoms who think they’re George when in reality they’re just George :tragic:

Not a scammer, rarely share publicly at all & when I do it’s either straight from the publisher, an official physical source, or the audio yourself. Only “fake” file I shared was the superior remastered version of “Sippin On” this week after you unseasoned Britney fans were shitting yourselves over over a shitty “remastered MasEtEReD” that didn’t even spell the producer’s name right. So funny seeing J tell me to watch my tone when look at the quoted post.. double standards. Everyone you agreed with the bored, miserable & low vibrational posts talking shit because someone laughed can feel free to delete any file I was kind enough to share. The Golden 24bit INST frim the pro tools, the Woman Like Me Solo w/o Jade’s bridge straight from the publisher, the GORGEOUS Little Mix Christmas demo & lossless Power Instrumental, the raw audio recordings of the Britney interviews from 98-99 I was nice enough to convert from tape & remaster , & the alt mixes of Scary & Sinner I was kind enough to share with you entitled, obsessive, strange people. I’ll continue to trade in private & happily open my MSN with songs, mixdowns, instrumentals & many other freebies. I was just talking about this with someone not too long ago how irrelevant losers are so damn thirsty they’re harassing people for pitch’s Britney never even recorded… beyond pathetic. Get a life. Stop checking my PHP & BH profile page daily & thinking about me 24/7 yikes. It’s truly a sad pattern that you chronically online soulless people with nothing better to do than to try & gang up on others because you’re jealous you don’t have shit. MASSIVE SIGN OF WEAKNESS All this because of a laughing emoji. Absolutely hilarious. I’ve shown several posts throughout the years to people who have worked on material you’ll never hear that makes your 1 incher twitch. The double standards on this site is actually HILARIOUS, I call out a fake post & J bitches me out because people felt dumb an EQ “MASTER” was real, I get targeted over many other things as well solely due to jealousy. It’s actually insanely pathetic to stalk & obsessive over someone who doesn’t care about you & never will (much like the artists you shit your pants over). I’ve said from the beginning I’m not a leaker & if calling me a “scammer” makes you feel better about you dry ass vault so be it. (What’s super funny is that one of thr absolutely BIGGEST scammers on here is @Dax Diameter who’s constantly tried getting information about Kylie tracks from me for years & @Beauty King can back me up haha) There’re handfuls of wonderful people I’ve traded with on here I’m forever grateful for we’ll continue to help each other grow our music libraries. Excited to get back to the valley & blare a bunch of unreleased demos down PCH & Foothill. Longbeach Especially is great for dancing. You wanted a reaction from me so bad & there you go! This isn’t called the“LATEST ATTEMPT TO TRY AND DEFAME SOMEONE WHO’S BEEN TRADING SINCE BEFORE THIS SITE WAS CREATED” & the other one definitely “TRY TO GANG UP ON PEOPLE WHO HAVE MUSIC YOU WANT BUT DON’T HAVE THREAD”. I’m very happy I’m not so low vibrational & soulless I feel the need to be a nasty person to someone who’s done absolutely nothing to me. Get a life. There’s more to life than being s jealous weirdo. Creepiest & weirdest thing they’re all from 2022, it’s giving major alt vibes, I know 2 or 3 longtime members with alts but I don’t thrive off of negativity.  Also, shoutout to all the wonderful, loyal people I’ve traded with off & on throughout the years!

:wink: 

There’s still genuinely so many people I love on this site, thank you for being real & happy for people being successful in their pursuits! Gonna go shufffle the lossless versions ofFeed the Beast”&“Tension” + the original version of Ciara’s “One Woman Army”. Add me on Discord & if I know you we may have a little unreleased exclusive listening party Redbloodedwoman#9698

*also check out this super cool new leak from the rando girl like omg

https://krakenfiles.com/view/omLTK7alng/file.html

June 21, 2023 on the Latest leaks thread.

• LMAO 2

The member in question (Redbloodedwoman) is bringing an ever increasing sense of disharmony to the good nature of the forum.

Their posts are becoming increasingly similar in tone to those of now ex-forum member @joan

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Not sure how to carry a quote from one thread to another (the music trading thread) without screenshots, but lest we forget these strange redbloodedwoman posts:

The below is concerning, in it he appears to actually believe he’s drinking with Britney Spears’s former writers and that Kylie Minogue told him she loves him ⬇️

F0o4ypY.jpg
Note the parts about talking with Kylie Minogue and working with musicians who worked on past Lana Del Rey albums ⬇️

k6Sgw8M.jpg

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • Shook 1
  • LMAO 3

From march 6 , 2023

I’m very much an adult. I’ve always had older friends, an insanely old soul & was very advanced for my age regardless. I was reading at a 12th grade level in the 5th grade & started producing & writing music in middle school.

I’m tipsy & feeling nostalgic so I’ll share a bit about my journey in the community since these annoying kids have zero clue how exciting & exclusive the trading world used to be.

*Short novel incoming:

I got into trading at a very young age when I connected with someone on a Britney site. During & shortly after this time between various communities & people I ended up acquainted with a bunch of sick sources via friends, one off trades & pure chance (some good/some bad) + being fortunate enough to build strong relationships with some absolutely amazing people I actually trust/consider friends & still have as sources/share sources with to this day. (some of you children who stan people like Meghan Trainor would call ‘really old’, but with age comes experience & wisdom- something this MT stan is obviously lacking & probably won’t attain much of in their lifetime:awkwardney: Regardless of the fruitful trades/buys I’ve had, I’ve never ever experienced anything on this site close to the level of respect, camaraderie, trust, maturity & loyalty the ogs have for each other. Instead of ganging up on people due to hatefulness & jealousy we used to help each other find things, middleman for each other & basically grow our collections together, you would be surprised to know what some people have in their vaults) 

I can still remember who/where I got everything in my vault from, even old screen names of people I didn’t keep in contact with over the years, some you guys would recognize like good ole Luke you all know as Country Club Martini Crew these days (an actual angel, we were both bopping to “Unbroken” around the same time Femme Fatale was released, but he was mostly in the stem game), Burim (a really cool, really crazy guy- he could get almost anything via his connects in NYC & the funniest thing is he would sell untagged versions of songs he’d already leaked dirt cheap if you knew someone who knew him/had done business with him before. Disappeared off the face of the earth, grateful I managed to link with him before it hit the fan ) Martian (big Britney fan & leaked a few things from the bottom of his barrel around 2010/2011), Kayla (Jordan’s old bff & mod, it’s honestly hilarious you mentioned Jordy considering how much he hates me + how awful the company he keeps is like K (she straight up scammed me once after we had a successful trade I was dumb enough to go first-she’s the one who told me Jordy has Who Can She Trust)+ that boyfriend he had in 2013 who was trashing Britney on twitter while he remained silent) & severrral others.Around 13ish years ago it was insanely easy to accumulate a good repertoire of things on your own if you knew what to do. (before the Sopa act got passed & ruined one of the most valuable techniques ever) One of the most useful skills at the time was knowing how to search the databanks on various file hosts via random engines & backdoors (most importantly- MEDIAFIRE) & finding all sorts of amazing unreleased songs/early mixes/pro tool sessions/mixdowns/entire photoshoots dating back YEARS (like 2006/2007ish if you had the brainpower (I’m talking grails worth thousands these days, there wasn’t an actual search function on most of the sites & the files our searches would pull were constantly changing- the excitement of using the right keywords-whether it be an artist/writer/produce name, an abbreviation like “BS” “B Spears”, or even a misspell like “Brittany Spears” & the things you could find were outta this world. 
Publishing databases were also much easier to access due to the thirst/interest in unreleased music being so uncommon & it was mostly only a small niche community looking on them. Simple source code work & backdoors could get you a handful of amazing unreleased tracks & early mixes of songs you already knew. Like I said in my original status BMG was a goldmine, you also could download anything from Universal back in 2014/2015 in a low bitrate if you knew how to work the source code right as well. You even used to be able to buy songs by major artists from groups of people similar to MM for less than $200 a pop no crypto needed. I also got alot of unheard music, pitch ideas & stories pertaining to the people who inspired me the most via several people in the industry. It’s pretty surreal to think about how fortunate I was throughout the years to be able to talk to, work with, sit in on sessions & party with a handful of people who have had a hand in creating some of my favorite music of all time. 

One tragically passed away(no, I never met Notes. Had a great conversation with his sister Angel though), but I still talk to the ones I connected with ages ago who saw themselves in me, gave me constructive criticism, & watched me grow up in a way.

Fun fact: I got the idea to start interviewing a bunch of writers/producers at their homes/studios/over the phone after a few years for a cute little series I dreamed up years before that OD podcast ever launched, (I 10000% inspired the guy running it to start his) but got discouraged after multiple people not wanting to speak publicly about the 2/3 I actually ended up sharing basically went no where regardless of the great information they included & just ended up keeping the rest private. I’ve dropped a few tidbits from the unpublished interviews & personal conversations here & there on various sites just to be met with aggressiveness & hate so I rarely even do that anymore. It’s weird how hateful & ungrateful people can be to other human beings to the point it makes a person regret ever trying to share something interesting & ultimately messes things up for the other fans.

Anyways, The community has changed tremendously in the past decade, most people on here have the same resources for acquiring material & there’s alot less exclusive stuff. People have gotten insanely rude & catty as well + alot of people with nothing to offer have been phishing for clips or just straight of scamming since a bunch of people started trading publicly on sites like Exhale several years ago. (Fun fact: B’s “This Kiss” was leaked by a scammer) The majority of the most badass sources don’t even trade publicly/with new people anymore, I’m grateful to have a few good ones, but there’s so many people who have dropped off the face off the earth who middle-manned for me I wish I could connect with again, but most of them left/rebranded/would never set foot in there. It’d be great if we had a re-surgence in rare material going around & staying vaulted sometime soon, the community has been either stale or hateful for a hot minute now.

• Shook 1
  • LMAO 1

14 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

The member in question (Redbloodedwoman) is bringing an ever increasing sense of disharmony to the good nature of the forum.

Their posts are becoming increasingly similar in tone to those of now ex-forum member @joan

Obsession & jealousy. I’m truly on your mind rent free wow, you seriously need help

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1
  • WTF 1

6 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

I am done reporting their posts. I blocked their pm’s back in April. I don’t see what more I can do.

Oh if we’re brigning in pms I still have all the ones feom you begging me for Kylie songs & titles. I’ve done nothing to you expect a laugh emoji, if that bothers you that bad you seriously need a professional 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

1 minute ago, duff said:

@RedBloodedWoman you idiot, you can't read ? This thread is only for archive purpose, mainly to facilitate the work of the police in the future. Not here for blabla. Once again, you are off topic.

“The police”😂😂😂😂 You truly are twisted in the head you must be the one that says “saved”… weirdo! I’ve never hacked to anything in my life. Posting about enjoying music js illegal. I truly feel sorry for the prople who deal with you, im assuming its just the voices in your head. I could never imagine saving everything skneone I’ve never met has posted online. I am SCREAMING

• Shook 1
  • LMAO 1
  • WTF 1

2 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’ve never hacked to anything in my life. 

Once again, off topic. The "police" thing is not about hacking ... Like i said, you idiot can't even read. Probably because of meth.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1