Redbloodedwoman, backup messages

duff

We should really rename the section in honor of me. I truly have the most unique fans, belly dancing to the lossless mix of Kylie Minogue’s “You’re the One” in lossless in honor of you all in hot rollers to some super fabulous tunes

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • LMAO 2

21 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

We should really rename the reflection in honor of me. I truly have the most unique fans, dancing in honor of you all in hot rollers to some super fabulous tunes

“We don’t care, we’re driving Cadillac’s in our dreams”.

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Mods crack me UP, pissed about someone laughing about a fake leak while providing them a better version they downloaded but ignoring weird & negative behavior like this. Not surprised. 

Also, Lonely (among several other alts) is literally addicted sober & there’s a entire thread dedication to someone who does nothing but trade & celebrate music. My instincts are sharp as a whip & I’m not the kind of person who goes around bashing strangers online & trying to call them “scammers” because I’m jealous of them. I don’t even call you a stalker… or a hacker… or even just pure evil for all the unhinged illegal shit you’ve done to some poor people online who’ve reached out to me. Like the enigmatic chanteuse I don’t keep shit local anymore everything’s on external drives, my DATS tapes are even in a safe deposit at the bank after the Dahmer like behavior I’ve heard about you & a couple of other people who were targeting a dear friend. Wildest part is that Inalmost ended up being friends with you years ago & have even tried being nice to you after the nasty things you’ve done, but after all the people who’ve warned me about you & your antics towards me I’m so glad I stayed far far away. I mean ALOT. I don’t regret all the times I’ve been nice to you, because I’m a loving person at heart but you seriously either need to get a hobby or stop thinking about me 24/7. I genuinely don’t care whatsoever.  

Also, thank you so much for reminding me of some good memories. Kylie was a true sweetheart, she went over our time limit & we got some cute pictures & videos.- she even signed the front jacket of my vinyl with a lyric & both inner sleeves. I’m sure you wouldn’t know shit about an industry you don’t work in while you’re too busy playing with rocks to know that producer’s homes are rotating doors & producers have different instrumentalists in & out all week. I don’t place my entire worth in what people online think about me, so I truly don’t give a fuck of you don’t believe me but I have worked with a man who played on 3 Honeymoon songs & 2 UV songs coming out this year.. Beautiful memories, looking forward to seeing him when I permanently re-locate back West after my vacations. The fact that you’re pushing 50 & constantly lingering on every word I say is just pathetic. Jealousy is truly a disease, I’m not gonna waste time talking  Dax & his constant begging for leaks & spreading of misinformation because everyone knows he’s just pretending to be an insider while having little to no shit. Almost every negative situation on this site reminds me of a piece of advice I got from someone when I first started recording professionally. Wild. Anyways, Shoutout to all the beautiful souls who can see through the lies, bullshit & jealousy. Thank you for the great trades, this site isn’t even below surface level on the music trading scene 

• LMAO 1

30 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Mods crack me UP, pissed about someone laughing about a fake leak while providing them a better version they downloaded but ignoring weird & negative behavior like this. Not surprised. 

Also, Lonely (among several other alts) is literally addicted sober & there’s a entire thread dedication to someone who does nothing but trade & celebrate music. My instincts are sharp as a whip & I’m not the kind of person who goes around bashing strangers online & trying to call them “scammers” because I’m jealous of them. I don’t even call you a stalker… or a hacker… or even just pure evil for all the unhinged illegal shit you’ve done to some poor people online who’ve reached out to me. Like the enigmatic chanteuse I don’t keep shit local anymore everything’s on external drives, my DATS tapes are even in a safe deposit at the bank after the Dahmer like behavior I’ve heard about you & a couple of other people who were targeting a dear friend. Wildest part is that Inalmost ended up being friends with you years ago & have even tried being nice to you after the nasty things you’ve done, but after all the people who’ve warned me about you & your antics towards me I’m so glad I stayed far far away. I mean ALOT. I don’t regret all the times I’ve been nice to you, because I’m a loving person at heart but you seriously either need to get a hobby or stop thinking about me 24/7. I genuinely don’t care whatsoever.  

Also, thank you so much for reminding me of some good memories. Kylie was a true sweetheart, she went over our time limit & we got some cute pictures & videos.- she even signed the front jacket of my vinyl with a lyric & both inner sleeves. I’m sure you wouldn’t know shit about an industry you don’t work in while you’re too busy playing with rocks to know that producer’s homes are rotating doors & producers have different instrumentalists in & out all week. I don’t place my entire worth in what people online think about me, so I truly don’t give a fuck of you don’t believe me but I have worked with a man who played on 3 Honeymoon songs & 2 UV songs coming out this year.. Beautiful memories, looking forward to seeing him when I permanently re-locate back West after my vacations. The fact that you’re pushing 50 & constantly lingering on every word I say is just pathetic. Jealousy is truly a disease, I’m not gonna waste time talking  Dax & his constant begging for leaks & spreading of misinformation because everyone knows he’s just pretending to be an insider while having little to no shit. Almost every negative situation on this site reminds me of a piece of advice I got from someone when I first started recording professionally. Wild. Anyways, Shoutout to all the beautiful souls who can see through the lies, bullshit & jealousy. Thank you for the great trades, this site isn’t even below surface level on the music trading scene 

Since i'm @duff, let's archive this new manic moment for the poooliiiiceeeee 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Nobody is jealous of this life that you claim to be living ⬆️. The jealousy is not happening 🤷🏼‍♀️

If you genuinely enjoyed your life (which sounds like the plot of a rap video from the 90’s), you would not feel the need to make sure everyone knows about it in order to get satisfaction from it (which clearly you do).

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • WTF 1

19 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

We should really rename the section in honor of me. I truly have the most unique fans, belly dancing to the lossless mix of Kylie Minogue’s “You’re the One” in lossless in honor of you all in hot rollers to some super fabulous tunes

Also I’m still waiting on an apology for your blatant lie (in the latest leaks thread) that we had been communicating for years.

Somehow I think that apology ain’t coming anytime soon.

I asked you about some Kylie tracks during a brief exchange that consisted of four messages in total (two from me and two from you) back in April.

As you are clearly intent on ignoring what @duff already told you about the purpose of this thread (and as none of us can stop you anyway), in my following posts, I am going to touch upon the lies you have been saying about me since.

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • Shook 1

You must live in squalor to be so concerned about the way I live like its so extravagant. The music industry in monetarily an illusion but you get to do what you love. Not sure what’s 90’s rap video about getting high in Denver & living in the Valley. You guys are fucking weird, get a life if it’s not your jealousy it’s your 9 to 5/nasty spirit in general making you so obsessed with me. Keep replying done with the thread.

@camilareal @Dax Diameter

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

6 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

Also I’m still waiting on an apology for your blatant lie (in the latest leaks thread) that we had been communicating for years.

Somehow I think that apology ain’t coming anytime soon.

Who the fuck are you? You’re not addicted sober, you popped up in my DMS asking for info of Kylie tracks I don’t know you. The few people I actually do vibe with on here says it’s blatant you’re a poser who pretends like they know what they’re talking about. I’ll post the messages from the “friendship” you tried initiating with me then bouncing. Lame and boring

I don’t owe you shit. I’d never heard seen your name until 2 months ago & your nose was up my ass. Done wasting my energy talking to you, you really wanna be relevant so bad. @Beauty King& I peeped it years ago.

Absolutely hilarious when you were posting misinformation on the Kylie leaks you knew nothing about. You don’t know me. You never will. Only conversation I had with you until your jealous ass kept my name in your gingivitis ridden mouth. Get a life.mp3

WOW YOU WERE PHISHING FOR TITLES  

• YAAASSS 1
  • WTF 1

7 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Who the fuck are you? You’re not addicted sober, you popped up in my DMS asking for info of Kylie tracks I don’t know you. The few people I actually do vibe with on here says it’s blatant you’re a poser who pretends like they know what they’re talking about. I’ll post the messages from the “friendship” you tried initiating with me then bouncing. Lame and boring

You already did that:

(boring) đź’¤

Also, Denver has grass - Go touch some!

You have no song title information because you have no tracks people don’t already know about and you also know that if you lay claim to made up song titles that don’t even exist, that you will be found out!

I did not spread “misinformation” about any song, I merely sought confirmation from other forum members about the actual title of the then not in wide circulation track that later turned out to be “Tambourine (Rock Me)”.

You truly are a stupid cunt, everyone I chat with is chill.

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • LMAO 2

13 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

You already did that:

(boring) đź’¤

Funny, everyone I converse with is chill.

WOW YOU WERE PHISHING FOR TITLES AND DIDN’T GET ANY AND THAT’S WHY YOU’RE OBSESSED WITH ME! The entire initial message is giving senile 47 year old man. Ignored list coming in clutch. Don’t waste my time anymore. Yikes

14180-ECC-DB14-429-F-9-ADB-F2-ED9-C965-C

B171-F793-0029-4178-8-FA7-2-C826-C7-A3-D

D652-CCB5-A065-440-F-B8-DA-146-A8-E7-DCC

not putting in the effort to fix on mobile I’m about to go have a marvelous day. Remember everyone, watch out for Dax the phisher! So fake at pretending to trade he says people who keep titles private have “no song information”. Trash. Whole different type of loser to waste your time obsessing over someone you don’t know & I won’t be sinking to that level. 

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

7 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

WOW YOU WERE PHISHING FOR TITLES AND DIDN’T GET ANY AND THAT’S WHY YOU’RE OBSESSED WITH ME! The entire initial message is giving senile 47 year old man. Ignored list coming in clutch. Don’t waste my time anymore. Yikes

[img]https://i.ibb.co/fMNBg2H/14180-ECC-DB14-429-F-9-ADB-F2-ED9-C965-C30.jpg[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/chQbBgD/B171-F793-0029-4178-8-FA7-2-C826-C7-A3-D23.jpg[/img]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/2tfH4N2/D652-CCB5-A065-440-F-B8-DA-146-A8-E7-DCCC3.jpg[/img]

Lol. The first part? Way of beam.

I blocked your pm’s back in April!

What kind of fool (no pun intended) treats song titles like they are snippets?

Someone with no song information to start with (that’s who).

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • LMAO 1