Redbloodedwoman, backup messages

duff

7 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

WOW YOU WERE PHISHING FOR TITLES AND DIDN’T GET ANY AND THAT’S WHY YOU’RE OBSESSED WITH ME! The entire initial message is giving senile 47 year old man. Ignored list coming in clutch. Don’t waste my time anymore. Yikes

14180-ECC-DB14-429-F-9-ADB-F2-ED9-C965-C

14180-ECC-DB14-429-F-9-ADB-F2-ED9-C965-C

B171-F793-0029-4178-8-FA7-2-C826-C7-A3-D

D652-CCB5-A065-440-F-B8-DA-146-A8-E7-DCC

I must be missing something as it’s pretty clear I was being classy there (as much as you later proved to be crass, vile and indiscreet).

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • LMAO 1
  • WTF 1

58 minutes ago, Dax Diameter said:

I must be missing something as it’s pretty clear I was being classy there (as much as you later proved to be indiscreet).

And who wants (or needs) an indiscreet trader? No-one.

None with any level of experience in this game ever would be (indiscreet).

I’m only grateful that our interaction led to me finally seeing you for what you really are.

Life imitates art..

Over it.

PS, Stay crying at the table, waiting for scraps to fall! 

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Boom Clap said:

What the fuck is this thread-

A real entertainment 😂 .

This is a such a guilty pleasure, i have to confess i never laughed that much 🤣🤣
Everytime the crazy psycho ass is posting, i laugh myself to death.

Edited by Lonely
  • LMAO 2

the way my name keeps being brought up by this unhinged user lmao

Ive been addictedsober since the dawn of time

i wish i had half the time this person has to make alts and write long essays about shit that nobody gives a crap lol

think the more attention we give to this type of behaviour, the more they enjoy it

just block

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

14 hours ago, addictedsober said:

the way my name keeps being brought up by this unhinged user lmao

Ive been addictedsober since the dawn of time

i wish i had half the time this person has to make alts and write long essays about shit that nobody gives a crap lol

think the more attention we give to this type of behaviour, the more they enjoy it

just block

I feel affected in the same way by the same member.

They only wind down the dial to later come back out of the blue with an unexpected vengeance.

It is absolutely crazy behaviour and they are a total buzzkill.

The fact this thread exists suggests we can’t be the only two people affected by them. Blocking him doesn’t totally work. I wish we did not have to deal with the individual anymore, but sadly it appears we do.

I did not want to be too critical of them in the past because I felt they were displaying clear characteristics that are suggestive of someone diagnosed with a certain kind of behavioural disorder.

However, their whining, boasting and general negativity is becoming a pain in the ass that never ends and it is getting hard to be delicate about the matter.

Ultimately, we are a community of pop music lovers and not necessarily medically qualified professionals who are equipped to deal with sporadic outbursts of psychodrama and insane paranoia at the whim of another member.

Edited by Dax Diameter
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1