Susanne Sundfør | General Discussion Thread | + New Album “Blómi” | April 28th 2023

Poison ivy

Hello sad, depressed alt. gays (and those who accidentally clicked on a thread that is not Meghan Trainor), PHF now has an all encompassing thread for your OTHER Queen (who is not Lana) the Norwegian one, Susanne:

RQX065n.jpgf1UCJJh.jpg

White Foxes:

Accelerate:

Fade Away:

Röyksopp - Never Ever (feat. Susanne Sundfør):

Kleerup feat. Susanne Sundfør: Let me In:

Delirious:

Röyksopp - Running To The Sea (feat. Suzanne Sundfør)

Among Us:

Röyksopp: Oh, Lover (feat Susanne Sundfør):

Kamikazee (Live):

—————————————————————————
New album “Blòmi” (Bloom) released April 28th, 2023:

https://susannesundfor.com

https://susannesundfor.lnk.to/blomi

This is preceded by first single “Alyosha/ Leikara Ljóo”, which is out now:

Edited by Dax Diameter
Update

I just have to express my admiration for Susanne Sundfør and her incredible music. Her voice is simply mesmerizing, and the way she blends electronic, pop, and classical elements in her songs is nothing short of brilliant. Her lyrics are poignant and deeply introspective, touching on themes that are universally relatable. I've been a fan of hers for years, and every time she releases a new album, I'm blown away by her creativity and talent. She's truly one of the most gifted musicians of our time, and I can't wait to see what she'll do next.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The album is here, it’s mellow as f**k (in a good way). However, If you are not already a Susanne fan, this album is unlikely to be the one to convert you.

I find it instantly warmer in tone and more engaging than “Music for People in Trouble”. Track one is spoken word and a red herring that is not in any way indicative of what’s to come.

The album has a musical consistency lacking from the recent Lana album and in many ways feeds the soul with its melancholy in a way that Lana did not.

Whilst Susanne is still refusing to bless alt. gays with her synthesizers at this time (on her solo work) - nonetheless this album is a better showcase for mellow, wintery Susanne than MFPIT and for alt. gays that is never ever going to be any kind of problem (I just did not expect to head back there so soon).

Edited by Dax Diameter
Update