Sharemania - Anybody have an account?

Newtooz18

Hi Gays

Does anybody use Sharemania? I registered 2 weeks ago and was edging myself to orgasm as within a few days somebody had already shared a link for a rare album (Marion Raven - Nevermore) I had been searching for years and I was hoping to request another long time search (FeFe Dobson - Firebird, if you have it, PLEASE share it!!) but one day tragedy struck when I went online and it said 'you have been blocked for spam - please contact an admin if this has been done in error' so as I knew it was an error I tried to contact the admin but the sluts wont allow me to message them as I have been blocked!!?? Looking on their chat, it seems a common problem as others are requesting help but nobody responds.

I am wondering if anybody here has an account and would be sexy enough to message them and say 'his username is Newtooz, can you please unblock the shit out of him?' 

Thanks and wanks in advance and have a great weekend!

1 hour ago, Newtooz18 said:

Thank you for looking! I can't register a new account because it wont allow me to 'log out' of the banned account. 

You can clear browser cache & restart your router/modem in order to generate a new IP address or even try VPN. Or u can use Incognito mode so your browser won’t remember your previous data. I hope it helps!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marin said:

You can clear browser cache & restart your router/modem in order to generate a new IP address or even try VPN. Or u can use Incognito mode so your browser won’t remember your previous data. I hope it helps!

Thank you! I will try today once the hangover dies down!

49 minutes ago, Marin said:

I cleared the cache and managed to register a new account so thanks for your help and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• Like 1

On 2/20/2022 at 9:22 AM, Marin said:

Sorry to be a slutty sue but I re-registered days ago but it still says 'you don't have sufficient priviledges to post here' - I don't remember this issue last time? Can it take more than a few days for an account to be processsed and activated? I sent them an email 3 days ago but no response from these whores so far...

7 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

Sorry to be a slutty sue but I re-registered days ago but it still says 'you don't have sufficient priviledges to post here' - I don't remember this issue last time? Can it take more than a few days for an account to be processsed and activated? I sent them an email 3 days ago but no response from these whores so far...

I’m sorry to hear about that but did u activate your account by clicking the link they sent u via email? In case u did and it‘s still happening, only the Admins can help u with this :/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So I don´t want to nag like a slag but I am STILL having issues verifying my account and being able to post and they have yet to respond to my email.

If anybody has a moment (or is just very bored) I would be really greatful if you could check whether these items have been posted

FeFe Dobson - Firebird (Unreleased album)

Point Break (UK Boyband) Complete discography

Caprice - Unreleased album or album sampler

Thanks and wanks in advance and I will buy you a beer in heaven!

I have an account and ive looked for your requests :) was not able to find firebird album posted just ricochet song from that era. https://dbree.org/v/611245

only thing I see for point break is Apocadelic flac https://krakenfiles.com/view/m6ZINAcP0b/file.html

Caprice did not turn up any results :( do u have any links for them i can look else where?

hope this helps

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

27 minutes ago, blondeboy said:

I have an account and ive looked for your requests :) was not able to find firebird album posted just ricochet song from that era. https://dbree.org/v/611245

only thing I see for point break is Apocadelic flac https://krakenfiles.com/view/m6ZINAcP0b/file.html

Caprice did not turn up any results :( do u have any links for them i can look else where?

hope this helps

You are a LEGEND! Thank you so much! Caprice was a supermodel who released 2 songs like TWENTY years ago and there is at least an 8 track album sampler somewhere but it is extremely rare so I wouldn´t even attemp to look for it. The link for the Apocadelic album is much appreciated.

Thanks and let me know if there is anything you are looking for so i can hopefully return the favour!

• YAAASSS 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/21/2022 at 3:14 PM, blondeboy said:

hope this helps

Oh I NEED "Apocadelic" in FLAC, but the link is dead :(