Introducing me… Xposed Songs

Hi everyone. I’m Xposed Songs. I love listening to music and talking about music and basically everything about music. I like sharing information about music and discussing released and unreleased music. Follow me on Instagram @xposedsongs for tons of content and my new YouTube Channel Xposed Songs where I just revealed a Britney Spears Demo. The song has been around for awhile but now it can be seen in a whole new light as it was written for the Princess of Pop herself… Britney Spears?

I’ll be xclusively revealing my next confirmed Britney Demo on the.original.doll podcast. It’s a song that Britney actually laid vocals too. Follow me on Instagram @xposedsongs and the.original.doll Podcast @the.original.doll also Follow my YouTube Channel Xposed Songs for song demos/rejects/unreleased and Britney Demo Reveals. I also post some xclusive stuff there. And also the.original.doll posts xclusive content on Patreon. Lots of Britney info coming soon!

Edited by Xposed Songs

5 hours ago, Xposed Songs said:

I’m glad. She needs all of our support rn. There will be much revealed soon!

Welcome to the board. I look forward to what you have to offer.  And yes, there are a lot of Britney Fans on here.  Count me as one of them. 

Apparently, she was back in court today fighting to get back control of her, well, everything.  I saw a link to the recorded audio of her testimony, which I will not be sharing.  I am sure if anyone wants to hear it, they can find it themselves.  Go Britney. 

16 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Welcome to the board. I look forward to what you have to offer.  And yes, there are a lot of Britney Fans on here.  Count me as one of them. 

Apparently, she was back in court today fighting to get back control of her, well, everything.  I saw a link to the recorded audio of her testimony, which I will not be sharing.  I am sure if anyone wants to hear it, they can find it themselves.  Go Britney. 

Thank you. I will be premiering lost of content t on my YouTube channel check it out! Lots of Britney stuff to come. Someone uploaded the audio to YouTube. She sounded strong and confident i think #FREEBRITNEY

Edited by Xposed Songs
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

Welcome to the board! Usually this is a Lolene and Neon Hitch only forum but we also love Britney! So happy you’re here to join us and hopefully you will stream Lolene’s new album The Electrick Hotel

Thanks. I have a post about Lolene on my insta. Check it out!

18 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Can we stop with all the obnoxious self-promo in every post please? :awkwardney: I'm happy to have you here but don't be annoying!

Not trying to be annoying. Just trying to spread the journey of songs and how they land where they do ? but I won’t post here anymore

Edited by Xposed Songs

10 hours ago, Xposed Songs said:

Not trying to be annoying. Just trying to spread the journey of songs and how they land where they do ? but I won’t post here anymore

I don't think that @Skinny Legend
was telling you not to post here anymore.  I think he was just asking you to stop promoting yourself so much, and to actually post the things you have been saying that you plan on sharing.  And not just links to your own pages. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...